February 12, 2026

Watching my Sissy-in-Law Paint my Living Room

Her did a GOOD job!   


BIG sunpuddle and me comfy and happy.

Mom said she thinks I am the prettiest girl in the Land.  

31 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I know she did a good job, she had a wonderful supervisor beautiful Katie!

Eastside Cats said...

Excellent job of snoopervising, Katie.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your mom is right, Katie.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You are a true beauty!

Darla M Sands said...

Yes! You make me smile.

pilch92 said...

Yes, you are gorgeous. xO

Leah said...

Katie you are an absolutely stunning beauty of a cat girl! And the kitties and I bet your sissy-in-law did do a good painting work, indeed!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Such beautiful pictuies, Katie! We love the globats!

Purrs,
The Chans

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "We would definitely rather watch somebody else paint than do it ourselves! Not that we have ever tried."
Chaplin: "You are a beautiful Tuxie girl for sure, Katie!"

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella what lovely color did your favorite SIL paint your living room?
Mom is right you are a beauty
Happy Feline and Valentine's Eve
Cecilia

da tabbies o trout towne said...

yur mom iz rite katie and N joy yur week end date ‼️😸❤️🤍🤍❤️🐾

NanaDiana said...

How wonderful that you have such a loving Mama that adores you. You certainly are a pretty-pretty girl. I hope you and Mama have a wonderful Valentine's Day- xo Diana

John Bellen said...

With those lava eyes and glowing ears, it looks like you're about to cast a spell, Katie.

The J-Cats said...

You ARE the prettiest girl in the land, Katie - and far beyond that too! Happy Valentine's Day, you beautiful girl! We love you beyond words!

Katie Isabella said...

:-)

Gidget Blue Sky said...

kisses Katie!!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

You are pretty all right!

meowmeowmans said...

We bet she did a good job, Katie, especially with you watching. Your mommy is right, by the way. You ARE the prettiest girl in all the land!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

The prettiest girl in the world, that's who you are, sweet Katie💖We hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Extra Pawkisses for you and your mommy too🐾😽💞

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

You are beautiful!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Yes you are so pretty

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Amazing Katie! And yes, Fudge says mew are the prettiest ever!!! 😽🐾😻

Ms. ~K said...

Hi Sweetheart, how sweet of Sissy in law to paint & provide you entertainment! I agree, I think you’re the prettiest, but you know Rocky will say it’s Precious, & Cali will say it’s herself!!! 😹
❤️ Kat

messymimi said...

I do hope you like it, you look beautiful there in your sunpuddle.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oh, MY, YES indeed, uyou are the prettiest tuxie gal ever! We love hearing all your chatting and the things you do to make your Mommy get you to eat...yup, we've seen petcretry do that too, eons ago, with MJF and Pipo, and she did that and more for three years with Minko.(Whom we never met...)
I think that since you approved of it, the new paint in your living room will be wonderful!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Aww, I think my comment about your lovely self got eaten??

Marvelous Marv said...

Dearest Katie, I, Kozmo, think you are the most beautiful cat ever! I shall come through the tunnel and bring you some salmon. The fish truck comes to town today and the salmon was caught yesterday. It is fresh and sweet and Mom always cooks some for us cats BEFORE she adds any spices. I too am not eating much. I won't eat crunchies any more, only my Party Mix treats. And I am very purrticular about those too. I willmake sure that there is a choice of the 3 different packages that are open for your selection to go with the salmon. Yours forever, Love and Kisses Kozmo

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

You are the most beautiful girl effurr, sweet Katie, especially when you caught yourself some sunbeams😻Glad your sistur in law did such a great job on your room. We're happy that it worked out so well. Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞

messymimi said...

Just a quick note to your comment on my blog. Because Carl is a special needs adult who will never be able to live on his own and his parents will not be able to care for him forever, there's a group home type setting where he will be moving at some point this year. We don't yet know when, depends on when the spot opens up. They specialize in taking care of special adults for all of their lives, giving them great quality of life, too.

It's a good thing, but it will be sad to not have him around any longer. Ms. V loves her chick, but it's time for him to leave the nest and Mr. L is getting so ill, she has her hands full with him.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You are a great supervisor.

Kitties Blue said...

We think your mom is correct, Katie. Your eyes, especially, are absolutely amazing! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali