Mom upped and helped me with the Sunday Selfie and then.,.and THEN...just as Trout Towne Tabbies said, there was not a single picture of beautiful me!
Just wanted to say that I have eaten like no one's business, and while this is TMI, each day I had either two or at least one you-know-what- in my litter box, plus the clumps of course. No meds. I had the mirtazipine applied at the Vet's office and Mom did one at home. The side effects were SO extremely bad that the med was stopped right away. And I did wonderfully well on my own with the purrs and prayers I got.
I wanted to say I have returned to all my beds, and I am staying out from UTB...soaking in sunpuddles. Hey- look at what I got for Mom right after lights were out last night! That was A Happy Thing to happen. I'm back!
![]() |
| FLOPPY MOUSIE!!!!! |
That announcement which was LOUD and plentiful was music to mom's ears she said.
![]() |
| Kozmo's mommy made this for me, Rupert, Nelly Belly, Austin as well as for Kozmo too. |


18 comments:
Marvelous Marv's marvelous Mommy makes marvelous artwork. I'm just wondering if you are going to have nippy tini's with all of your marvelous friends. If you are I'm thinking about coming through the transport tunnel and having a bit with you. Lynn is happy that it's raining this morning and I went outside on the patio and got soaking wet. Then she forgot to dry me off with a towel when she started brushing me. So I got wetter and now I'm in bed.
N joy sum fizh N chipz anda wee pint katie N crew ‼️🐟🍟🍻
Katie, the kitties and I are delighted to read such good news about you eating so well, basking in sun puddles, doing the usual stuff! So 😎 cool! And that artwork is fabulous too!
Keep doing good sweet Katie, that makes us all super happy!
Sweetheart, I’m doing my sexy, happy dance after reading this wonderful news❣️ Your Loverboy, Kat
I am so happy to hear this continuing wonderful news, Katie.
Katie Isabella that stomping and cheering was coming from way over here in the Piedmont of NC to you up and over da mountains. What glorious news
Hugs x 2
Cecilia
PS wonderful are from Marv's Mom Barb...
I love the art. I am glad you are eating so well. XO
Good to hear your good news Katie I
Excellent update, Katie!
What good news!
Hooray and hooray again! May you continue to feel better.
We are so very happy to hear things are still going well for you, Katie.
This is such wonderful news!
I am so glad to hear the wonderful news that everything's going well, Katie. I wish you well, my dear friend! Have a wonderful weekend!
That is a fun artwork/painting you got!
And we here are so glad that you are doing well again. Pawyers and POTP really work!
Chaplin: "We are so glad that you're doing so well and eating so much, Katie! Got to make up for lost eating time, amirite?"
Post a Comment