Katie has only been out from UTB maybe 8 minutes total since I got up. She did get on the bed for a second then, and got off. Refuses all food. I dd get her t come for brushies that lasted maybe 2 minutes maybe...and I got her medicated. UTB again and she will not come out. I can't get her.
I called and asked if a tech could be paid to come and get her. More or less no. They don't have that many and one can't be spared. Would have to give up lunch. I said I'd pay a hundred if they would.
She used box in the night...that's it.
Frankly I'm scared.
31 comments:
Dear Carole, I hope this is just a temporary situation for Katie. Of course how can you even try to assess the problem if you can not get to her. Sending you both lots of loving purrs and prayers.
OMC this sounds scary indeed. Please come out of your place, sweet Katie, so your mommy can hold you and take care of youπWe'll send Healing Pawkisses and Purrayers your way and for your mommy much strenghts, as we know how she feelsππΎπ½π
Sending tons of healing energy (along with belated birthday wishes to you). Hugs and tail wiggles from us both.
Oh dear, mega purrs and prayers from all of us. Love you Katie.
Oh gosh, I'm sending prayers that you can get her, Carole, and take her in., ❤️π❤️π
katie…therz a hand bag fall sale at de shoppin mall N de onlee way ewe
will bee abe two see de goodz iz ta get out frum under de bed…trooth…may de good st francis give ewe hiz blezzinz if yur havin a eye due knot feel sew hot
time π§‘π€πππ€π§‘
I hope Katie is doing well now and that you can get her. I know how much you love her, she loves you too.
All our prayers dear friends,
Purrs and prayers on the way for Katie. We hope she lets you get her checked out. (((hugs)))
Sending lots of love and purrs for Katie. Hopefully she is just having an off day.
Sweetheart I’ll be there if you need me❣️ Kat
Carole I am so sorry to read this...our sweet and beautiful Tuxie Katie Isabella is not herself.
I wish I had a magic carpet I'd be there asap
Much love and purrs to you and HER
Cecilia
can you scare her out from under the bed with the vacuum and close doors to room with furniture she can get under?
That is scary. I will be praying for your sweet girl. XO
Purring for you both.
Sending purrayers and ,much ove.
Sending bucket loads of purrs and prayers your way. My sweet Mo is doing horribly and I feel so helpless unable to help him.
All our purrs for you and Katie, Carole.
I am so very sorry, I am praying she comes out and lets you take her in to be seen.
I am so sorry. Sending lots of prayers
Stopping by to bring more Healing Pawkisses and Purrayers for you sweet girl and your mommy tooππΎπ½π
Oh my goodness we are praying very hard that this is just a temporary situation and that dear sweet Katie will get back to her normal self really soon.
We're purring and praying real hard for Katie and you, Carole. We hope she is back to her normal self real soon. XO
Charlee: "Oh no, we're sorry to hear this! Please come out from UTB, Katie!"
Chaplin: "We cats send lots of purrs your way!"
Lulu: "And we dogs send lots of tail wags!"
This is upsetting news, I hope Katie improves, hiding under the bed isn't good
We are scared too. Especially as We see this was written two days ago. Purraying for Katie with all Our Might.
I just stopped by to drop of more purrs and prayers from everyone here. We love you Katie.
Sending our bestest pawyers and POTP for your sweet Katie.
Wilson and I send our best sheepdog healing thoughts your way. π©·
❤️❤️❤️πππ❤️❤️❤️
Mama just has to say this. Perhaps your sweet darling is trying to tell you something...and may be in more pain than is bearable but we hope so much for help for everything. Mama gave me shots for two years but my back legs were not working well at all and it HURT. Love and snuggles from us.
Post a Comment