Kitties, woofies, I will have more to say tomorrow I'm thinking.
Just wanted to thank you all the way through from my heart (mom's too) to the tip of my kitty fluffy Tuxie tail for the love and purrs and prayers. I am going through a sudden on-set bad situation. Mom get me worked in 4 days ago and my Dr. just gave me Cerenia, temporarily stopped the methimizole, and sub Q fluid while I was there as I had not eaten nor had I drunk. (I am drinking only ever since) though it is going on five days since I have eaten. As soon as Mom brings food I turn and get under the bed as quickly as I can. I can't go on like this. All days and night UTB except to drink and use my box. Mom will ask for a work in again as quickly as they answer the phone in the morning. Now thanks to several furriends here we wonder if I have a toothache, a sore gum, pain of any sort for any reason in my mouth. No one including the Dr. thought of that. Mom will bring it up. If I need antibiotic pills instead of the long lasting shot, mom will pay a tech to come once a day after work to pill me. She will pay a heck of a lot to tempt someone to do so. More than you may think.
I FINALLY allowed mom to pick me up and put me on her lap last evening. I had used the box to P and was on my way back to my self imposed prison and mom said my name and opened her arms. I went to her lap for maybe 10 whole minutes and got the furs kissed off of me. I lost down to 7 1/2 pounds from the 8.4 I used to be, when I was weighed on that visit a few days ago. With no food all these days I must be closer to 6 now. Love and snuggles to all of you soon as I get better.

31 comments:
I'm praying they can do something quickly tomorrow.
I am praying for you sweet girl. XO
Sweet Katie, we love you and are purring and praying real hard that the vet can figure out what's going on with you and help right away. We are glad you sat on your mom's lap for a bit and got and gave some loving. XO
I hope you can get to see the vet soon, Katie, even though you won't like it.
Purrs for you and your Mom, Katie.
I hope the vet can see you tomorrow, Katie, and that you get a thorough examination. I hope he can find what is wrong and set you back on the road to recovery. Sending love to you and your mom.
Healing Pawkisses and Purrayers continue, sweet girl🙏🙏🙏Here's a big hug for your mommy too, as we know that this is not easy for her🐾😽💞
Lots of healing purrs coming your way Sweetheart❣️ Kat
I seem to remember that one of John's cats had a bad tooth when he thought it was something else. Hopefully you will find this answer and get it fixed quickly. Katie we send you our love. You're a brave girl.
Katie, my angels and I are continuing to send you and your mom all our love and prayers. ❤️🙏
We love you so much sweet Katie and we're all sending tons of purrs and prayers.
Dear sweet Katie, we are still keeping you in our prayers that they find out why you are not eating. We love you sweetie!
We're ramping up the purrs and prayers. We hope you can get in to see the vet asap. We love you and we know your Mom must be super worried.
Purrs that the vet knows exactly what will snap you out of this, Katie.
Dear Katie, purring hard for a turnaround and for the vet to find out something more. Hugs and kisses, hoping you feel better real soon. And hoping they can give you a long acting shot so you don’t need to be pilled.
Katie Isabella and Carole...I am sending you both so many many thoughts and prayers....Mom is frantic and I know how she feels...she wants you to eat. I pray the vet can find an answer
with love and hugs Cecilia
Oh Katie - we send you all love and purrs and purrayers. We wish you would eat just a bit or drunk some of the gravies they make just for kitties that we have used when our own kitties were not eating.
We are sending you lots of good sibe vibes and POTP and we sure hope your vet can figure out what is going on.
Woos - Misty and Timber
I am purring very hard and loud for you, Katie! ~Murphy
Hugs and prayers, my dear.
Glad to read they got you in and hope they can do something now.
Sending so much love to both of you, sweet girl.
Chaplin: "We hope you all got good news from the vet today, Katie!"
Java Bean: "Sí, we dogs send lots of tail wags for you to feel better!"
Charlee: "And we cats send lots of purrs!"
Interrupting our imposed silence to woof our pawyers and POTP for sweet Katie.
Please eat something...and we sure hope your vwet can find an answer to this mystery, and get you well again.
Hugs to you both.
praying for you sweet friend
You know we are praying & sending all our love to you & Mom! So happy you’re improving, Sweetheart❣️ Hugs to you & Mom!
❤️ Kat & Co 😻
Coming to check on you, sweet Katie. We'll be back later for a hopefully positive update🙏Healing Pawkisses and Purrayers for you and your mommy too🐾😽💞
Oh my dearest Miss Katie, I'm so sorry you're going through such a tough time. We're just trying to get back into the swing of things and I hate that you're suffering. Me and dad hope a further post will be a positive one. We're sending big fat warm purrs and hugs your way.
Katie, dearest, We have all been purring and praying for you. Please be well, sweetheart, please...
Love hearing from you. You’re a gem. Happy Friday.
HAHA Oldsmobile!!! Priceless. And oh are we glad for your appetite returning, sweet Katie...and for snuggling with your worried mama to show her you are better. YAY YAY.
Post a Comment