Kitties! Woofies! Another coldish night...sorta...just a degree from the 40's. 50. The heat came on during the night. Mom noticed when she got up this morning.
Mom and a CB friend have noticed an inordinate number of views of my bloggie, and our friends blog quite frequently. I made her go check and there were over 2000 views of the last blog I wrote. That seems to be happening a lot. It can't be for a good reason.
My favorite brovver will be here on September 6, I think it is. He said traffic is too bad to come on Labor Day so he will make it here the weekend following. Too bad he doesn't have this flag to fly from his car~and if I could find it, it would be in my yard!!!
Here is a picture that brovver sent us last week. Six (6) deer of the herd of thirteen (13) who live in his decent sized back yard. The deer are being run out of their own homes al over Charlotte because of constant development for homes and businesses. Brovver doers not mind the deer. They and he are old furriends. He feels sorry for them. He can't have anything much in the way of ornamental plants. You know why! But it's not their fault.
Here where Mom and I live, and we are on the edge of town next to a giant greenbelt/woods...plus the town was formed from a mountain area and filled with trees still...deer and many MANY other wild animals walk or run through all the time. Up and down the streets too. On the sidewalks pretty often. Mom sits on the deck and sees all manner of wild furriends.
![]() |
| This was sent to Mom a few weeks ago! One of the Klingon Hierarchy! Not Worf. |
.jpeg)


25 comments:
Gowron? Isn't the Klingon Gowron? It's been a long time since I've watched any Trek!
Katie, I hope you'll have a wonderful visit with your brother. The deer who live on his property are soooo sweet!
Lots of smooches to you! 💕
Weird about the # of views, eh?
The weather has been wonderful here sweet Katie! Those deer are sure beautiful!
That is a lot of deer! Glad you will see your brother soon. XO
KEA!! It IS Gowron!!!
Wow, that's alot of deer! We saw them often when we lived in the forest. Cooler here last night but got again now ... Glad you'll see your brovver Katie. Ahahaha just love that Klingon picture!
You must be a very popular cat
It sounds like lots of visitors, on and off line.
Our heat went on the other night, too...it was 40F outside that night...Brrr! Haven't said Brrr in a long time! It is nice to be able to put on a sweater,and not roast when doing outside chores.
That is strange that so many visitors are looking at your blog, but not giving responses. Hmmm...Thankfully we don't get a lot of spam in our blog(s), (Wordpress and Blogger, both identical).
That sure is a big crowd of deer! Our younger son gets a lot of them in his yard, too, amongst other wildlife, he lives in a big subdivision, not rural so it seems strange, but there they are!
Have a wonderful visit with your brovver!
I will be at my workplace on Labor Day, so no worries about traffic while traveling...just about having enough help on a holiday, LOL!
I have been getting a block on my blog the last week or so and have to confirm I am not a robot because of unusual visitor activity too. I just checked my visitors and it says 4,488 for yesterday!!! This morning it is telling me I have 608 already. Whatever is going on? That is a lovely photo of all the deer in your brovver's yard. It is good that he lives with them being there.
Some days I feel like I look like the person in that last picture while I have my cat on my leg at the end of the day, lol. Glad you're going to get a visit soon I've been wondering if that boy was ever going to make it back to your house.
I'll address this is my own blog, Ramblingon. Once I got an ugly surprise when I was clicking and clacking after having seen something in the stats. Took one of Katie's brothers to rid us of it. He's a software Engineer and knows how.
The "views" thing is weird, isn't it?
Katie Isabella you are loved and adored far and near...so happy favorite brovver is able to travel over the mountain to see his favorite girls. I know mom will have lots of good food ready too.
Hugs sweetie pie to you and Mom
cecilia
katie…bee glad…ore brother shuld bee glad…thoz deer iz knot vizshuz…they can bee ewe noe…like squirrel….eye due knot noe how manee page veewz eye haz
but bet a hundred…knot manee under stand trout 🦋🐟💙😸‼️
We’re enjoying cooler temps here too! Love it❣️ Kat
Katie, it’s been cool here too. Almost too cool…the Lady won’t open the windows for me! ~Murphy
The weather's cooling off here, too, Katie. It's really delightful, isn't it?
We loved seeing that sweet deer family in your brovver's yard. We hope you and Mom have a great time with him next weekend. :)
And we had the same reaction as Kim above. Is that Gowron with that kitty? MOL!
Hugs!
Charlee: "Hmm, I see it's not just humans who can be immobilized by a cat in their lap."
Chaplin: "If only everyone had a cat in their lap, things would settle down quite a bit I bet."
I'd love to see deer in my yard! It's so wonderful when the nights get chilly :)
Gowron was briefly chancellor of the empire. Not a good one, either. And the deer? Yes, too much development. What I shake my head at is ploughing up the fields and grass, paving them over, and calling the neighbourhood 'The Meadows'...
We're not surprised that mew get oodles and oodles of views Katie, mew are EPIC!!!!! (Does there need to be another reason? MOL) And what a furbulous selection of photos today, hope mew have a terrific Sunday!
Oh, Katie, how lucky you and your Mom are to able to see so many critters without even leaving the house!
And your brovver is coming to visit. Also lovely!
Mummy isn't sure if Uncle D. will be coming to visit for the High Holy Days after all. :-(
That's a cool flag!
That many views is weird, just saying
Also liked seeing the cat on Gowron's lap and yeah I have watched a lot of Star Trek
Post a Comment