April 30, 2025

A New Chair?

 Kitties!  My recliner will be going away in about 5 weeks.  She and DIL went looking for a new recliner that fits her better.  She has a petite one on order. She ordered it to be loden green.  Her feet can be on the floor when she sits!  No more climbing UP into the chair for her.   For me, I jump up but I don't think she's as agile as I am.

Meanwhile, I was ALONE till mid-afternoon and I don't like that a bit.  She left wet and dry food out; I refused it.   So when she saw I wouldn't eat even after she came home, she got me something else. I pigged out and...ta dahhhh, horked it all up on the living room carpet. (Show her!) 





21 comments:

The Island Cats said...

A new chair for you to fur up, Katie! How fun!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Dry food is for emergencies only!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You might end up really liking that new chair sweet Katie! Those were good funnies!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Hope you both enjoy that new chair!

pilch92 said...

Maybe she could keep your chair and put her new one next to it. :) Sorry you yacked. XO

meowmeowmans said...

Those cartoons made us giggle, Katie! We hope you and Mom both enjoy that new chair.

Sorry you frew up. But yeah, you sure did show Mom.

Kitties Blue said...

Katie, the cartoons are hysterical. Now promise us you will not hork on the new chair until after your mom has the opportunity to break it in. MOL! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Leah said...

A new chair, wow! Good for both you and Mom. And ahaha, funny cartoons!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope you and your mom enjoy the new chair, Katie. The cartoons made me laugh!

Lynn and Precious said...

Be sure to break that new chair in real good Katie. Nothing better than a few loose threads to make it look homey. and leaving yer mark on the carpet, now that just speaks volumes about cat life. Maybe the next bowlful of food will be more to yer majesties likin'.

Gidget Blue Sky said...

oh i must practice that yoga pose, that izza wun i neber do

John Bellen said...

A new chair? That's like moving houses to a cat! I hope you like it, Katie.

My Mind's Eye said...

Upward turned nose...OMCs that and the stink eye are scary. Ohh a new chair what kind. MOL MOL Mom a visual of Mom climbing in her current 'cliner was funny
Hugs x 2
Cecilia

da tabbies o trout towne said...

show her iz rite katie but eye hope it waz knot fizh that waz in tro duced two de carpit.... ;) ♥♥☺☺

Ms. ~K said...

Oh Sweetheart, I’m so sorry you were Home Alone. Next time it happens, pls FaceTime me❣️You certainly conveyed a subtle message to HER!
Enjoy the new recliner! We’ve proudly retired 2 recliners here❣️😹❤️ Kat

messymimi said...

I hope the new chair suits you both.

Mommies have to go out sometimes, how else would they get your food?

Thanks for the funnies!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

What fun to get a new chair to explore for all the good napping spots, and to claim with all your shedded furs!
Those cartoons made me giggle!!

Anonymous said...

The impawtant thing is whether YOU like the new recliner Katie!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

The end of this made me laugh, but a new chair that one can sit in with feet on the floor is a good thing

The J-Cats said...

Those cartoons are furry funny!
Enjoy your new chair, Katie - but don't forget to let your Mom warm it up for you effurry now and then (mol).

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "A new chair? Did you authorize this, Katie? Well, I'm sure you will have it properly furred up in no time ..."