February 11, 2025

There Must be Pep Pills in my Ear Gel!

 Kitties!  Last night about 8:30 I came into the living room (Mom took up the area rug for now) and started trying to kill my Fat Pink Mousie.  I threw him all OVER the room...mom was so amused she never thought to video me.  Then, I seemed to have stopped..but turned out I was assessing his placement under the table.  Suddenly  I flew across the room and beaned him good!  I picked him up and threw him across the room.  Mom sat there transfixed.  Sheesh! I had the best TIME!  When we got up this morning Mom say I moved my toys around in my room and turned over the trash again!  She is so silly.  She loves cleaning up after me.  See me surveilling all my domain in the middle of the room?  

Oh and when she came down the hall yesterday she saw me standing on the back of the couch, reaching as high as I could reach and I was able to touch the flower wreath on that far wall.  If I had been just 3 inches taller, I'd be, as Mom said yesterday, like the racehorse walking around with a garland around my neck.  'Course, the garland is bigger than me..but we won't think about that part. 

Fat Pink Mousie by the track ball.  Ded ded ded.

I did it again last night.  This was mom's greeting this morning

Poor Donkey didn't make it to our bed...

Look carefully,  This is my scepter.



27 comments:

messymimi said...

It sounds like you've been "feeling your oats!"

Leah said...

Wow Katie, you've been a busy girl!

Kea said...

Katie, I'm delighted that you're full of beans these days! ๐Ÿ’•

Lynn and Precious said...

Katie you are so much more energetic than I am. I chase paper Wads in the dark of the morning, and I liked it play forg on a stick stick in the dark of the evening about 8:30 before Lynn goes to bed. But I've given up playing with toys. I'll let you do that for me because you've got it down pat. Precious

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are certainly enjoying life to the full again, Katie.

R's Rue said...

What fun.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

da tabbies o trout towne said...

984 pawz UP katie ‼️๐Ÿ˜บ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ’™ N joy each day like thiz ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜บ‼️

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella clapping with glee and admiration and giggling at the array for toys you have on display. OMCs you are one long lovely lady tuxie.
Hugs Cecilia

carol l mck said...

Katie Isabella ~ you sound like a 'storm' coming through ~ having fun ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter, and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Gidget Blue Sky said...

MOL!!! katie!!!

TimberLove said...

What a great time! Get the pink mousie!!!!

John Bellen said...

Wow, your fun time must have been a real treat for your mum, Katie. Have more!

Angel Simba said...

So glad you are full of vim and vigor!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You are full of the zooms and booms

Ms. ~K said...

That’s my girl! Stay spunky, Sweetheart❣️

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

katie, you had a lot of fun there and we bet your Mom had the biggest smile on her face. Timber gets the zoomies right before dinner time almost every day. He goes wild running in circles around the first floor and tossing his toys up in the air. And he doesn't even get any nip:)

Woos - Misty and Timber

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure have been having a blast sweetest Katie!

meowmeowmans said...

Karie, our hearts are singing that you're feeling so good and having so much fun! XO

Darla M Sands said...

I'm so happy that you're doing this well. Hugs to you and your wonderful mom.

pilch92 said...

I am so happy you have a spring in your step. And how sweet to leave a Valentine for your mom. XO

Kitties Blue said...

Katie, we don't turn over the trash, but we do enjoy dragging out lots of toys during the night. And, of course, Kizmet enjoys bringing sponges and scrubbers from the kitchen into the bedroom. We can hardly believe you were able to touch that wreath. Way to go. We are delighted you are feeling so spunky. Keep it up. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "You have a scepter? You know what that means! All hail Queen Katie Isabella!"

Katie Isabella said...

Darn tootin' Chaplin! Thank you for noticing it. XX

Katie Isabella said...

tips of my toesies only...I admit.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I love that you're having so much fun!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

We're so happy to see all that energy that you put in your game, sweet girl...MOL...Double Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend to you and your mommy too๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ’ž

The J-Cats said...

Katie, We are so happy to see you so full of beans!
But have some mercy on Pink Mousie (mol).