Kitties! Told Mom before that you never can tell when a spurned food would be just what I wanted again. I loved my breakfast of FF Beef and Liver pate. Usually, pates are out as was beef. But since I have become not just Queen but Empress, I have even more of a rotating smorgasbord! Today was a return of the beef and liver and I literally licked the bowl clean. I asked for more. After a 40-minute wait I got another quarter of a can, and licking the bowl clean again!! I asked for MORE..(courting disaster). Mom is making me wait. As it is, I will probably return it all for another time.
Here I am up in my favorite place in the living room. It's sunny and I am up here looking for vishus deer.
I got my medicine...mom washed her hair...she told me she has to quit typing for me so she can go dry it.
She got tickled at this sight at Krystal last week when she stopped in for a Chili Cheese Pup. This guy was NOT taking ANY chances!
![]() |
| Obviously, they were on a quick lunch break! Mom loved this! |
This is a blog hop.

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
29 comments:
Katie, your mom should know by now that it is a cat's prerogative to change her mind, particularly when she is an Empress.
Love that you are enjoying your food. You are such a good girl...a character...but a good girl. xo Diana
First off Katie, you need to use voice activated blogging so you could keep telling us what is going on and yer mommy can use the hair dryer, or she could
git an old fashion head bonnet so she could multi task fur you. Lynn was just thinkin' about Krystal furom days of dinosaurs. She lived in Lexington Ky fur a few years in '73 to '75. It's good some one eats beef and liver, 'cause Lynn tried it on me a few years ago, and I inherited her hate of liver and would not eat it either, mol. Precious
PS Happy Ground Hog day.
katie...a va rye a tee izza grate thing....ask yur mom if her wood get one of EACH flavorz for ewe...her can make one hole shelvez in de pantree...yurz a lone !! :) ♥♥
Katie, I'm glad you've been enjoying your food! Of course you need variety in your diet, to keep things interesting. And your mom on her toes. 🙃💕
Once, Katie, we ran out of the favorite cat food, and this here human was in a panic!
Nowadays, we make sure to have multiple favorites, so we are never caught out like that again.
That is, until every kitty changes their mind...
It is our prerogative as cats to change our minds as often as we see fit!
Lovely selfie, Katie!
Purrs,
The Chans
Katie Isabella
Angel Madi did so love her FF pate...beef and liver, cod, sole and shrimp and she liked chicken and beef. We had chili for supper last night. I (giggle, giggle) put on an apron to keep myself clean. Of course I didn't drop any on the apron. However if I didn't have it on I would have been a mess.
Hugs Cecilia
The feel of the sun on how body is so nice, unless it starts to burn then it isn't
Adorable 'empress' Katie Isabella ~ sweet photos and gourmet foods too ~ hugs,
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Katie, good for you for eating not only your breakfast but a second breakfast as well. Mom chased Sawyer all over the house two different times this morning, but she failed to get him to eat anything until lunch time at 3 p.m. Good job finding that sunpuddle. We have no sun today! Pffft! Thanks for hopping with us. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
You should ALWAYS change your mind Katie, it makes life so much more interesting!
Variety is the spice of life, right?
Grandpa totally needs to start doing that, he gets food on his tie every single time.
Are chili pups hot dogs on buns with chili (and perhaps cheese) on top? My husband likes them from a local chain. I'm so disinterested that I can't recall the name. lol Be well, gorgeous!
Katie, we totally undrestand. You have to mix up those foodables sometimes, right? I've done that with my tie when eating before. LOL!
That guy was smart! So glad you're enjoying your FF.
Looking good beautiful Katie and I'm glad you are enjoying your buffet! That dude was not going to dip his tie in his lunch!
Glad you like your food again. Beautiful selfie. And that is a smart guy. :)XO
I love to read that you are eating well
I love to read that you are eating well
Katie, it's marvelous that you are eating so well! Go for it, chow down! You look just darling, sitting there in that sunshine!
Katie, I’m glad you’re enjoying the beef and liver food. It’s pretty good if you ask me. ~Murphy
I think it was smart of your mum to pause your dinner after two portions.We don't want two to be wasted because of a third. And a smart diner, too.
Katie, We did not know that you have been purr-moted to Empurress! Why did you not invite Us to your Coronation?!
We are glad you have been enjoying your foodsies! Enjoy, enjoy, dearest one!
When we first saw that picture of the man sitting there eating, we thought that was a snake hanging over his left shoulder. MOL
Glad you're enjoying your food and that is a lovely selfie!
holy cow! That would be awful.
Charlee: "That is a great perch for looking for vicious deer, Katie! You can easily duck for cover if you need to!"
Chaplin: "Our Dada says he used to do that with his ties, too, when he wore ties and would have something a little messy for lunch! Not usually a chili dog though. More likely it would've been pasta ..."
That food sounds delicious, sweet Katie. No wonder that you licked the whole bowl clean😸Beautiful Selfie, sweet girl! Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞
Post a Comment