Holy Moly, kitties! We're marching along in January. Turn around~ and not only will Easter be here, but the Fourth of July crowding in right next to it. In other words, time flies. Brovver brought these sponges you can see here, back from Nashville a few days ago.
![]() |
| Mom said she has ever seen such! |
Well, I am sleeping holding mom's upper arm. I come right to bed and I don't spend much time next to the cold bedroom wall now. I am in any one of my beds usually. I do go into the bedroom for an hour or so after breakfast but won't tell Mom why. I have gone to sunpuddles again when they are here. Mom is relieved and I am finally warm! Starting to turn down favorites right and left to eat.
I am getting my methimazole each day. We have a routine to "gitter done." But, I am starting to scratch my neck a bit. Hoping it doesn't develop into a full-fledged allergy like the last time. Differently compounded and another druggist-- but you never know. We'll keep on keeping on.
I should tell you that I run like the wind at night...deliver Donkey again but not each night. I still turn over the bedroom and Office (MY room!!!!!) trash baskets and make a mess. There are deep paw and claw prints on the carpet all over the house. Last several months I started jumping up to the counters, the bed, the desk, up onto mom...my recliner..etc. Slso, I don't watch my baby shows anymore but I do watch Matlock and Texas Ranger as well as Star Trek. T.O.S. Never miss those!
![]() |
| Rolling in the bed. That's Mom's 8 Ball do -rag showing on the pillow. She covers her hair so I won't chew on it. Whatta maroon. I can chew on it other times. |
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
25 comments:
Katie, you are looking terrific, and we are happy you seem to have a lot of energy. But you need to eat your noms. Our mom uses those sponges all the time, except when Kizmet steals them. Sending both you of your Mom lots of love, hugs and purrs, and we are all wishing you a great 2025! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
I hope that itchy was just a one off and nothing to do with the meds. I'm glad you are active and having a grand time. Hey, those sponge scrubbies sure are cute!
Katie, you look marvelous and it's wonderful you are so active! You do need to eat, of course, so scarf up those noms! 😎 Cool sponges!
You are such a beauty. I am glad that you are doing better and delivering the donkey. XO
You look like you are doing great. We will keep the prayers going.
Katie, everything can be healed by "The Trouble With Tribbles" episode!
Good to hear you have energy to run around. I never saw sponges like those
I think all the running shows a positive reaction to the Methimazole, though, like your mum, I am wary about the scratching.
Those sponges are cute! I am glad you are feeling lively, but hope the scratching doesn't come to anything.
That's a lovely pawtrait of you, dearest Katie. We are glad to know you have so much energy. Yes, January is here, and before you know it, we'll be into February, with March right behind and then it will be spring.We hope you get lots and lots of sunpuddles
meanwhile. Hope that itching isn't a bad sign for the new meds. We shall, as always, be purring for you, dear heart.
Pawpats and kitty kisses from The J-Cats and Shimona (Mummy).
Katie we are so glad that you're feeling much more normal. And heavens we know good and well you would never chew on your mommy's hair. After all you're a cat not a dog. I've been playing a lot also in the morning with only the Christmas tree lit at 5:30. The rest of the house is dark and then sits there with her cup of tea and throws my bouncy balls over and over and over. But then she has to get up and pick them up over and over and over, mol.
ewe bee lookin mozt gorgeouz katie, N pawz crozzed yur med i sinz werk for ewe…me and de gurl thinked thoz spongez waz cookeez 😺💙🐟💚‼️
Lynn and Precious...I sure know about THAT!
smiling.
We're happy you have lots of energy. Our Mom wishes she did! You look meowvelous.
Katie Isabella you and your sweet Mom are a dream team making things happen. So happy you are cuddle buddies
Hugs Cecilia
Charlee: "Those sponges are too cute to use!"
Chaplin: "We are glad you are spending more time close to your Mom!"
Oona: "We can chew on hair? Why was Oona not informed about this? She will have to try it the next chance she gets."
Chaplin: "I don't think Mama would want you chewing on her ha—"
Oona: "THE NEXT CHANCE SHE GETS!"
Katie, we are so happy to read that you're doing so much better. You look fabulous, as always! We've never seen sponges like that. They are so cute, we might feel bad about actually using them. :)
As well as you are doing, I'm praying you stop scratching and start eating!
You're looking marvellous, sweet Katie and we're happy to read that you are doing so many stunts😹😹Our adopted niece does do these things also, she never did it before and is almost 18 years. We love to see it! Double Pawkisses for a Happy and Healthy Sunday to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞
Katie, I love that you are so active. I wish I could run around with you. The Lady gets tired too easily when she plays with me. ~Murphy
I love your spunk! Those sponges are adorable.
I love your spunk! Those sponges are adorable.
I love your spunk! Those sponges are adorable.
I keep hoping and wishing you all the best. :D
Post a Comment