Mom was gonna have a girl day with her DIL till about 15 minutes ago, but my Client got sick so...mom is about to head out alone and get into something! Wish you kitties and woofies were along! Keep her from being lonesome. The stores may be surprised, but we don't care!
Happy Birthday to mom's sistah Pam of Two Spoiled Cats. Mom and Pam's birthdays are the 25th. They are two peas in a pod in a lotta ways. Teddy and I will have our own celebration in this great sunpuddle I have here! We don't need them!
![]() |
| Teddy....I'm waiting for ya......... |
.jpeg)
18 comments:
Too bad your Client got sick fur any reason. Now yer mommy has took
off fur shopping. Maybe some Fancy Feast will make it home. Enjoy
some sun and purrs with Teddy.
Happy Birthday to your wonderful Mom!!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Happy Birthday to your sweet Mom and her Sister!
You just celebrate.
Here the kitties got their dreaded Advantage Multi (Advocate) in their neck...
But it is important for keeping them clean and healthy without the dreaded heartworm disease to which we lost our sweet Spooky boy at age 4.5. We trusted our then vet and she gave us the wrong Advantage...😒
Hugs,
Mariette and of course Pieter + kitties
I rather enjoy solo outings. :) But I'm sorry about spoiled plans, especially due to illness. ~hugs~ Best wishes, my dear!
Plans often get shelved due to sickness
I hope your mum and her sister had a good birthday
Happy birthay to your mom's best sister.
Happy Birthday to your Mom and sister! Sorry to hear about the client being sick. Hope it all resolves soon.
Happy birthday to your mom and her sister. I hope she still had a good time.
Happy Birthday to your wonderful mom! I hope her card arrived by snail mail. And I hope your client is better soon. XO
Hope their birthday is purrfect!
Happy Birthday to your special Mom from all of us here! I hope she got into something fun!
Happy Purrthday to your Mom & Teddy's Mom !
Happy Birthday to your mom! I hope she had a wonderful day.
Katie Isabella I'm so sorry your client is sick. I hope and purr he feels much better tomorrow.
OMCs girlfriend you are walking and meowing on the wildcat side today.
What a fun hair color. I hope Mom has fun and does not get caught doing anything too will like eating an entire container of delish sinful I Scream.
Hugs to the two birthday P's in a pod.
Cecilia
I wish your mom many happy returns of the day and a speedy recovery to your Client.
Happy birthday to your wonderful mom, Katie! We send her much love and wishes for a year that is as special as she is. :)
Oh, and Happy Birthday to Mom Pam, too!
Happy belated birthday to your mum, Katie. And I won't write what your mum said about you and that hairdo...
Post a Comment