Mom got to take me in for my claw cutting. She closed the doors to both other bedrooms and I had to stay in my room most of the day. As a consequence, I am again glued UTB, but coming out for meals and some loves. We'll have to go through it again and that's only if I quit with the UTB stuff. It isn't out of fear. It's just where I love to nap.
We badly needed rain. We got a little..maybe quarter of an inch maybe Mom said the yard is browning. We went from continuous rain to NO rain.
I'm even UTB this evening and last night I was there till bedtime Making up for being shut out all day. I wish for Mom that I didn't feel the compelling need to do this. But I do.
![]() |
| When the Admiral appointed me the Caretaker of Mom, in her place. |
.jpeg)
17 comments:
That trim is over so you can relax now sweet Katie. I love that photo of you and The Admiral.
Very sweet image of you and Angel Admiral. XO
It is tough on humans when their cats behave that way, Katie, but it is your coping mechanism. You need routine, and when that is broken, you deal with it your way. It's not, I think, a bad thing, just your way of re-setting everything after they've been jumbled about. The Admiral wouldn't have appointed you her successor in the family, if she thought there was a moment you couldn't fulfill your important duties.
Well, we are glad that trim is done, Katie. We know you are, too. We love that image of you and the Admiral. XO
Come out, come out-wherever you are! lol. Mom needs you! xo xo xo Diana
Dear Katie we are glad that experience is over for now. It's tough on you kitties having to be drug out of the house and taking some place in the car. You probably felt like you were being kidnapped. That's a beautiful picture of you and Angel Admiral. Of course you were appointed quite properly as caretaker of your mommy. We're hoping for a drop of rain up here too.
My Mom cleaned out under her bed, so I've been spending a lot of time there. ~Latte
katie I needs must type with the speed of a credit card zipping through the data box because as usual
our time on the internet is limited but our time at the shopping mall is not so forget the nails trimming and
meet me at the airport at o nine hundred for our fall excursion with hugs from dai$y ๐๐๐๐๐ฐ
Well Katie Isabella I'm thankful you are on this side of the dreaded mani-pedi. Angel Madi often found her PTU to be a good place to nap.
She could see what was going will being out of plain sight
Hugs Cecilia
๐
Love the picture of you and Admiral, Katie! It's good that the nail trim is over! We need some rain too! Haven't seen any for some time.
Glad your nail trim is over and done with, Katie.
It is a comforting place (and inaccessible!) under the bed!
Hiding under the bed is a good place as it is hard to get you out, having our nails trimmed is part of life
Awww... Best wishes to you and your mom.
Some things aren't fun but are needed, and claw trims are among them.
I hope you get tired of keeping company with the dust bunnies UTB and come out more.
Sure hope you're feeling less anxious today Katie!
Post a Comment