Gosh, I heard mom say that what with having to get onto a stool to get into bed, she feels like royalty in the 1600-1700's. The edge of the bed does come up to her waist. Oh, If anyone ever wondered, behind the head of the bed that is an animal parchment from Spain. Real parchment. Got it while still there. It is a manuscript, in Latin and has some music notes on it.
Mom said she was sicker than two dogs yesterday and through the night and when she got up this morning But she does feel some better now. She even washed her hair. I'm waiting for her to go into the bathroom and blow dry it.
I know she wants to go get all the stuff into her hair, so, I'll let her go. Happy Day, furriends.
23 comments:
hope your mum feels better soon
Paws crossed your mom bean feels better soon. Otherwise she might not be at your beck and call, MOL!
I see 2 sets of stairs, Katie. I think the bed is high fur you too.
Give yer mom a purr frum me. Hoomans feel better with clean hair. Precious
Lovely steps.
Wow! That's a lovely room. I hope your mom keeps improving. Hugs, my dear.
I hope your mom is feeling better now, Katie. I think I could do with a stool when we go on cruises because the beds are so high. I used to be almost 5'4" at one time, but when I was last measured at my health review I was 5'3"! I asked the nurse to check but she said it was right.
I hope your mum is feeling a bit better now, yeah some beds require a stool to get into them especially when one is only 4'11" tall
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Love that clever stepping stool for you!
And the Spanish parchment is so special.
A room for sweet dreams and let's hope Mom feels much better by now!
Hugs,
Mariette
Oh Mom has a step stool to get in our big bed too sweet Katie. We hope your Mom feels all better super soon!
Hope your Mom is all better soon Katie !
Hope your Mom feels better soon, Katie!
Beautiful space! Sure hope she feels better.
Sorry your mom was sick. I hope she feels better soon. XO
This is a lovely bedroom.
Prayers your mom feels much better soon.
Aww, we hope Mommy is feeling better real soon, Katie. XO
That is a bed worthy of you.
Oh no I'm sorry mom was feeling poorly earlier. I' glad to read she feels better. I love that you and Mom are treating yourselves to feeling like the princesses you are
Hugs Cecilia
Wowza! That is done bed! We love it. Glad your mom is feeling better.
I'm pleased your mum is improved. Those sudden illnesses are unpleasant in a number of ways. (My goodness, what an attractive room - definitely a room for girls, though!)
I'm happy your Mom is feeling better Katie and I love those steps and that bed, very nice.
I'm happy to hear your Mom is feeling better Katie. Those are lovely steps and a pretty bed too.
That is some serious bed staircase--looks like it came from a pirate ship!
That is a beautiful bed, we like that style😎Extra Pawkisses🐾😽💞
Post a Comment