August 6, 2023

Sunday Selfie

 Kitties...I had to actually ask for help taking these selfies.  Mom obliged.  She had just put my fleece pad and my mat back into my PTU and I crawled in and passed out for HOURS!  It smelled so good and felt so soft again.  I get to take it to the vet Thursday for a claw trim.  My head is on the right side of the PTU door.  




Those greeted Brovver, over the mountains, yesterday on his walk. 



26 comments:

pilch92 said...

Sorry you had to go for a claw trim. Deer are so pretty. XO

Darla M Sands said...

I spotted a deer the other day. :D Best wishes on your vet visit. Hugs, my dear.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Looks like you will enjoy that First Class trip for a pedi– manicure!
What a sight those deer...
Hugs,
Mariette

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Looks like you have the perfect nest there, Katie. Those deer look kind of intimidating in a group. Hopefully, you'll sleep through meeting them should they visit, as well as the trip to your vet.
Purrs
ERin

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh no, vishus deer! You look very comfy in your PTU.

Lynn and Precious said...

Katie, it seems we are like deer minded this weekend. I am glad it is not me
going fur a trim. You know how to nap well.

CCL Wendy said...

It's lovely that your PTU makes you feel so relaxed. I'd love someplace like that to curl up and have a nap, but I don't think they make them in my size.

Wow, what a delightful surprise your brovver had in his interaction with those deer. It's great that he had his camera with him. Priceless!

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

Katie, you look comfy and cozy in your nook! That's quite a lot of deer. (Dang autocorrect, it changed nook to book in the comment I deleted.)

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Looking oh so comfy and pretty

Saku said...

You look furry cozy in your PTU! Enjoy your nap.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

There is nothing better than a familiar comfortable place to sleep

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure look happy and content in there sweetest Katie! Those deer are really pretty.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That does look super cozy!

John Bellen said...

I could pass out like that sometimes, Katie, though probably not in a PTU...

The Island Cats said...

You found a comfy napping spot, Katie. I hope your vet visit goes well.

messymimi said...

That's a very nice selfie. Being in a clean and tidy PTU sounds as good as getting a bed with fresh sheets right after a bath and clean pajamas.

While it might be nice to see deer sometimes, I can imagine they do dreadful things to gardens. Not meaning too, of course, but they seem to love to eat the nicest flowers people plant.

Good luck with the claw trim!

The Florida Furkids said...

It's nice that you enjoy your PTU.

meowmeowmans said...

That sure does look comfy, Katie. We can see why you were enjoyoing it so much! We have our paws crossed for your claw trimming on Thursday. XO

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You do look very comfy. Miss Katie!

Purrs,
The Chans

My Mind's Eye said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww Katie Isabella I love to sleep on fresh bedding too.
If I wasn't so lazy, I'd have fresh sheets every night.
Oh Dear look at the Deer family
Hugs Cecilia

Kitties Blue said...

You do look very comfy in there, Katie. Clean blankets are always nice. Did you get them warm from the dryer? Our mom always takes us to the vet to get pur claws trimmed. She’s a chicken when it comes to doing it herself. Thanks for participating in selfies. We have been seeing lots more deer than usual out and about as well. Have a wonderful week. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Sweet dreams, Katie, in your PTU nest!

Good thing your brother wasn't in a car....once on a back-road stroll I saw a whole bunch of deer...and suddenly they stampeded into the forest!

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Happy Cat Day, today and everyday!
I'm glad to see you napping in your nice carrier.
I hope you still like it after your trip to the vet!
xoxo
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Have a great trim, Katie! You and Mom will both be happier.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Today's the day for a good trim huh, maybe you can sleep on after it, sweet girl😺Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞