August 1, 2023

Panfur Beauty and Entrance Music


https://youtu.be/pKuonWof11A    

You can select this and put it in your browser since it stopped being clickable for some reason. 


Kitties!  Here is what all cats can do and this is how they should go about their duties for the day.  Agreed?  This is our entrance music and... how we do it.  We are so elegant and gorgeous.  

20 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Wow—what a CATWALK!
Hugs,
Mariette

pilch92 said...

You are most elegant. I would love to kiss your paw. XO

messymimi said...

That was amazing! You are amazing, you'd look beautiful on the catwalk, too.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes, that video was purrfect and so are those toesies!

Darla M Sands said...

Squee!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That is amazing entrance music.

John Bellen said...

I can see you stealing the show, Katie - though I picture you more as the designer, taking bows and receiving applause at the end of the show.

meowmeowmans said...

Yes, Katie! That is most certainly the purrfect entrance music! Oh, and nice toesies! XO

Lynn and Precious said...

Katie, we knew you would love that kind of entrance music. Purrfect. And by the way,
you have lovely tootsies. I know Kozmo would give them a 2nd look and a purr.

My Mind's Eye said...

PURRFECT Katie Isabella...I think you should require Mom to courtesy to you too
Hugs cecilia

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wow! Just WOW!

Purrs,
The Chans

Adorapurr said...

Dearest Katie Isabella, I want entrance mewsic too. Why have we not had entrance mewsic before now? I really need to complain about this. But first I need to ask my Momma which mewsic would suit me best. Thank yoo so much. Love, Dori

Leah said...

I can't get the video to play, link isn't clickable for me, but I bet it was something to see!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Wow is the word that comes to mind

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

He's gorgeous!

Leah said...

Got it! Fantastic catwalk and music! I was thinking trumpets but this works beautifully!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

WOW! Katie, that catwalk is even better than a peepwalk...MOL...but we like your tiny paw best, so here's a big Pawkiss on your jellybean🐾😽💞

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Rover is a real Fashionista!

Gidget Blue Sky said...

oh yes, we haz seen rover, he haz dee strut down!!