August 15, 2023

Oh! Oh!!!

 Kitties!  It was a shame how I was treated!  There I was, sound asleep in the doorway looking at lizards and squirrels and birdies through my eyelids.  Sun happened to have been shining and mom turned the air conditioning off so the door could be open JUST TO TRAP ME!

As the clock approached the time to leave, she brought the PTU closer and turned it on its end.  Then, she swooped down and gathered me up and poured me in.  I had to go and get my claws clipped. 

I never say anything.  Not until I get there.  Then, I told the two techs what I thought of them.  Pretty girls like me, so feminine, should not growl like that, I know.

Here I am, last night-- treated like the Catopatra I am, lying on my sofa barge, (no Asp, though) and waiting on my  Marc Antony..a Tuxie we know (who lives in Canada.)

We had another vishus thunderstorm with boomers and flashes so I was afraid the tunnel might have interference but...he appeared UTB, right on time. 


yesterday

Being treated like the royalty I am. 




25 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
So glad it WORKED!
You will soon go back to your dreams...
Hugs,
Mariette

Eastside Cats said...

Katie, you should hear what Sweetie says to the vet techs, but we know that they've heard it all before.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie I have 5.9 seconds to state my disapproval of your treatment and I daresay I hope you did more than growl
and gave them a word or 63 about the whole affair and speaking of 63 handbags it’s time for our annual late summer
early fall fashion round up season sale so see you later and I have to go now bye hugs from dai$y

Mickey's Musings said...

Glad to hear you survived your ordeal>
Now, you can relax :)
Purrs, Julie

Lynn and Precious said...

What a tricky mom. You look restful now.

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella I nearly fell out of my chair when I read about you seeing things "through my eyelids". Where did you buy your magic eyelids?! OMCs girlfriend you are funNNNNNY
Good you were treated like royalty once at home. Might I suggest a bit of bladder trampoline next time Mom is seeing things thru her eyelids
Hugs Cecilia

Saku said...

Poor girl, I know the indignity of being shoved into a PTU when one is enjoying a nap. Luckily, I haven't yet had to go to the ebil v e t!

Leah said...

Smooth plotting on your Mom's part, Katie, but I understand your concerns. But, that's over for now and you can bask in being treated royally!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Oh to be tricked in such a way, but it had to be done for your own good

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That was very sneaky of your mom, Katie. Glad it is all over and you are being treated like royalty again.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm sure the Vet Techs were glad it was over too sweetest Katie, ya done good.

pilch92 said...

Sorry you had to go to the vet. I love the bottom photo of you- red really brings out your colors. XO

Lone Star Cats said...

How tricksy!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You make your mom work hard!

meowmeowmans said...

Katie, we are sorry you had to go to the vet, but are glad it turned out okay. We love that photo of you being treated like the royalty you are! XO

messymimi said...

It's never fun to go to those places, but it's over now and you can relax for a while.

John Bellen said...

Well, if it's any consolation, Katie, your mum has to be one smart human to capture you for such things. You are not an ordinary feline when it comes to evasion.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Your mom could give kitty wrangling lessons.

Dawn Hart said...

How dreadful to be tricked in such a way, nobody wants to be forced to go to the vets, at least you had such a comfy sofa barge to come home too xxx

Kitties Blue said...

Wow, that trip and nail trim really wore you out. Happy your friend appeared on time. We too keep having lots of storms. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

You deserve to be treated like a Catopatra...loved this😹...sweet Katie...always😻Double Pawkisses for a Happy Snooze🐾😽💞

Darla M Sands said...

Squee! I use that a lot, for sure, but what else can I add? Be well, my dear.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

It was probably a good thing to get your nails clipped by a professional.

The J-Cats said...

Katie, it was shameful the way you were tricked - and We hope you played it for all it was worth in the Compensatory Treats Department (mol).

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Your Mom is quite sneaky...and clever, MOL!!
But we think its good to see you being the house princess once again.