Kitties and Woofies, Mom said and I agree- that it is extraordinarily hard for our parents when one of us flies away from family and waits for us all at the end of their journey. It is the hardest most grievous thing there is about having a precious fur purrson, kitty or woofie , or any beloved pet, in the family. When it is time to say goodbye, our family cries and does all they can for us, and doesn't want us to leave; and we must leave... even though we don't want to.
Mom said that when our Robin left us, the entire family was very deeply affected, and Mom couldn't even go to work for several days. The same for Admiral.
Each time one of our dear furriends here on the CB leaves their family it is extremely hard on all of us here who read about it and grieve.
Just a few words then, to say that we are a unique family here on the CB. We are involved with one another and give our care and love generously to all. When one of us or our parents has to leave us, we all feel the loss. Mom said she will say the CB is the most loving gathering of friends and furriends on the internet. We two are grateful for that. Thank you for your love for us here at our home as we came into your lives, and to all the beloveds who passed through all our lives in the years we have been on the CB together. Paw to paw, we are all together. No one is ever left out.
Here I am last night, next to Mom on the couch and she looked down at me with a smile and saw my tiny tongue tip out as I slept on. I am, we all here are, much much loved. 💓
.jpeg)
21 comments:
We had not met Mr. Puddy before and that is too bad. We are always
saddened by the passing of all pets. Thank you Katie and mom for
sharing.
We are sad that Puddy was given his wings.
Seemed like he was going to make it; we were so hopeful.
Beautiful words, Katie and Mom. We are indeed a very large family who cares deeply about each other. One person's loss is shared by all of us and we all grieve. Fly free Mr.Puddy.
I can't stop the flow of tears. Hugs, my dear.
(((Hugs))) to your mom bean and loving pats and purrs to you Katie.
We are heartbroken about Puddy. We loved him and will really miss him.
Oh that is a cute picture of you Katie! I too am so impressed with the caring spirit of the CB. I can't get around as I'd like too due to limitations of illness and I had not met Puddy. But I know the hurt of pet loss all too well, and we send heartfelt sympathy and hopes for peace and comfort to Puddy's family and friends.
I am so sad about Mr. Puddy. I agree we are all a family in the CB. XO
This is a beautiful post, Katie. I was deeply saddened to read that Mr Puddy had run off to the Bridge, his mom went to such amazing lengths to help him. Each loss is felt by us all, and I think each loss also reminds us of our own losses. I think we're so blessed to be a part, even small, of such a caring and compassionate online community.
Yes, the Cat Blogosphere is very comforting. It has a sense of community in a most PAWSitive way. I believe that is more than most social media can say.
By the way, Katie Isabella is on Dani's blog again on the page for Friday. Hugs.
Fly free Puddy ! For everyone here missing you, there are as many across the Bridge saying "Here he comes!"
Losing someone is a sad time and makes us sad but it happens I am sure Mr Puddy will be missed by all that loved him
We are lucky when our loved ones are with us and even when they leave, we are lucky - though it doesn't feel like it - because they were with us for a time.
You said it beautifully sweet Katie and I couldn't agree more. The CB is such a loving place and we're so glad to be a part of it. We are so sad, as are others, that Mr. Puddy had to leave, he will always hold a special place in our hearts.
It makes it easier when there is a big group to support you on line, and who ahv e been through it before.
Your mom is right, Katie. The CB is a wonderful community. We all grieve the loss of Mr. Puddy. He will be missed.
It's wonderful to have so many close friends online who really do love and support you. I am always sad for those who lose a loved one.
You and Mom are so right, Katie. We are all so lucky to be a part of the CB community. There really is no group as caring as this one. That said, we are brokenhearted that Puddy was needed at the Bridge. He was such an amazing friend to so many of us. XO
You look so tiny lying there in front of your brovver! Of course most kitties look tiny to me because of Dani. Love the selfie. I can tell how much you are loved.
Beautiful words, Katie and mom💗 It's heartbreaking effurry time we see them going Home, but it's such a comfort to know that we're not alone in our grief✨ Soft Pawkisses for effurryone🐾😽💞
Those who go OTB are never forgotten. I cannot think of Skeeter (departed in 2008) or LC or Iza later without missing them. But the newer Mews heal me.
Post a Comment