We say "hey" and we'll get on about our catly business and other stuffs. This was after my zooming grooming yesterday. Stirred up 'dust' on my feathers...so mom needs to get out the kitty bath wipes. I don't want Kozmo to see that.
Marley loves the wire brush and flea comb (for de-matting -he's tough) and the rest of like the zoom groom and really careful flea combing. Not that TBT finds any since we got a new set of Seresto collars.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Katie Isabella look at that shiny silky YOU. Just beautiful. Angel Madi did so love a good brushing!! Guess what? We have snow and sleet here this morning. But only sticking to grass cars and decking. March is always unpredictable here. I bet you have more than that Hugs Cecilia
Katie, Lynn says I have an acquired taste fur the yogurt. Acquired so I can see her with the potato chip bag clip on her nose when she dips up. She says it smells worse than Seney Baby's sardines. Precious
24 comments:
Dearest Katie Isabella,
You look very beautiful and Kozmo will surely umderstand.
Hugs,
Mariette
"what glossy furs you have, my sweet" says the big and not bad Kozmo.
Looking beautiful as usual
Your furs are looking lovely!
You look sleek and gorgeous, Katie!
You always look beautiful sweetest Katie!
Looking good. :) XO
Aww, go for the Full Monty, Katie.
You are beautiful in the rear facing view as well as the full faced view!
Kozmo will understand...
You look awesome
Smooth and silky, Katie, smooth and silky.
Our Tama absolutely adores the Zoom Groom!
Purrs,
The Chans
yoo look fabulous Katie!!
Woot! You sure look fabulous, Katie!
Marley loves the wire brush and flea comb (for de-matting -he's tough) and the rest of like the zoom groom and really careful flea combing. Not that TBT finds any since we got a new set of Seresto collars.
Katie, you look so meowvellously floofy!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Katie Isabella look at that shiny silky YOU.
Just beautiful. Angel Madi did so love a good brushing!!
Guess what? We have snow and sleet here this morning. But only sticking to grass cars and decking. March is always unpredictable here.
I bet you have more than that
Hugs Cecilia
Looking good!
Katie, Lynn says I have an acquired taste fur the yogurt. Acquired so I can see her with the potato chip bag clip on her nose when she dips up. She says it smells worse than Seney Baby's sardines. Precious
A good grooming requires a good zooming after, doesn't it.
Lovely furs!
Shiny and bright, you're such a beautiful Lady, sweet Katie😻Double Pawkisses for you and your mommy too🐾😽💞
Katie Isabella, Please tell your purrsonal groomer that I play WWF on my iPad.
Lovingly Cecilia
I bet Kozmo would happily groom you. ;D Or is that an improper thing to say? Best wishes, gorgeous.
Post a Comment