I sure wish I could take Mommy for a walkie! She is in fine fettle and in a great mood. ALL day LONG (so far). Mom was just going to lean over to me at the top of my steps and smooch the fur off my head and cheeks, but I knew what she was going to do and walked down my steps. I could see it in her eyes. That woman is a smoocher if there ever WAS one.
She would take one on her own I know but it's been a busy week with appointments, etc. and now she's waiting on the mower to come..uh oh. SMOOCH INCOMING! I'M BACK, Within Range.
There. Her mission was accomplished. Smoochies all OVER my headie and face.
She crawled out of the tub a few minutes ago after swabbing it out and making it gleam. Then had a piece of wheat bread with a smear of peanut butter and a dot of honey. But back to the mower. He doesn't scare me any longer.
![]() |
| My other favorite brother loving on me last weekend. |
![]() |
| Mom said and shows she doesn't care where they've been. |
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
27 comments:
Smooch Day - yay! You are certainly a very smoochable cat Katie - sending smooches your way.
Katie, no cat is safe from my smoochie lips!
Many of us like to smooch at times
You are very smoochable, Katie.
Smoochies are the bestest and our Mommy doesn't care where our tootsies have been either. Smoooootch! XO
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Love from all our kitties who celebrate a sunny 16th Birthday today!
Yes, you are a very lucky girl and so much loved!
Big hugs,
Mariette
We all send you smooches too sweet Katie, and toe tickles too!
I want to kiss those beautiful toesies. XO
Smooching kitties is the best!
If your person is a smoocher, you just have to learn to deal with it!
Smoochies are the best
I’m not much on smooching either, Katie, but humans seem to like it so I let the mom do it as long as she doesn’t get my head all wet. ~Ernie
My new foster-cat, Imogen, doesn't get smooches, but she does share head-bumps with me, which I like very much. You're a lucky girlcat, Katie, to have such a loving mum.
Katie, your mom is well-trained in the right thing to do. The more kisses and smooches the better. Oh for the sound of a lawn mower instead of the sound of rain.
Smoochies happen here too.
yoo haz berry fluffy feetz
Yay for smoochies, Katie! We send you some, along with purrs!
We have a designated fussie time and location here.
Your Mom loves you, Katie Isabella! You will have to accept all the kisses!
Awww...
We can't reach you from here, but we'll send our virtual smoochies!! XOX
We loved seeing your pretty pink toe beans! With all that soft floof!
I'm quickly learning that every day here is head smooches day as both my parents figured out that I love head smoochies all day. My dad also puts his bulbous brain balloon down towards me and I stretch my neck so our heads can meet up briefly.
Katie Isabella the price you pay for being adorable is constant smooching. WTG Mom
Hugs cecilia
Katie, Ava asked me to tell you that she gets smoochies all day here, too. :)
It's a good thing your Mom's weapon of choice is a smooch. You two can have a big ol' smooch-fest each and efurry day! I wish Dani liked my smoochies better. Oh well, at least she lets me mouth-blow hot air on her tummy and paws.
You see, Katie - you are so irresistably smoochie, your Mom just can't help it.
You nailed it, smoochable Katie...MOL...😸Extra Pawkisses🐾😽💞
Post a Comment