March 17, 2023

Kitties!  Mom said what in the world did I mean about wondering what it is like to be in the spotlight.   Since I rule the entire household's schedule, and everything revolves around me,  she said "what's to wonder?  You are always in it."   Mom put the last thing in Face Book for me awhile ago, and I thought I would add it here to prove the point. 


 Sleep, perchance to dream of my handsome mancat!

Dear Kozmo, my love...here's what's going on...

I wonder what it's like to be in the spotlight. 

 


22 comments:

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Love the photos and the Star Trek episode!

Lynn and Precious said...

Katie, who else could be in the spot light but us kitties. A hooman fashion model or TV starlet.
I think not. And did Kozmo get back to you yet? Inquiring minds wanna know. If it is not too purr-sonal. Precious

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Bloody good post that made me smile

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Purrfect post!
Guess what, I couldn't sleep well—due to that stupid knee immobilizer and got up at 6:oo AM to work on some photos.
Then at breakfast time I was not feeling well... managed to eat half my breakfast and went back to bed at 9:30 AM with Speckie beside me, Dido at my feet, Spooky other end at foot end and Tiggy–Tiger beside me on other end. I slept so well and deep for 3.5 hours and ate the rest of my breakfast as lunch.
Hugs,
Mariette

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Of course you are always in the spotlight which is as it should be.

Eastside Cats said...

Cats do rule the world.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You always deserve the spotlight sweet Katie! Love that wee alien ruler!

Brian's Home Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

Very 😎 Cool photos of you, Katie! And I'm just love the picture from Star Trek!

Leah said...

Oops, I not I'm. Maybe autocorrect, maybe me!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Kitties should always be in the spotlight!

pilch92 said...

Glad you are always in the spotlight. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You deserve the spotlight.

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella,
MOL MOL MOL Species that would rule the world!! I love it
and I love that very shiny glass top table
Hugs Cecilia

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella,
MOL MOL MOL Species that would rule the world!! I love it
and I love that very shiny glass top table
Hugs Cecilia

John Bellen said...

I think your mum is right, Katie: you are the centre of attention, in the spotlight or out of it, day or night.

Darla M Sands said...

That last one made me chuckle out loud. You are precious.

meowmeowmans said...

Of course you are always in the spotlight, Katie. As you should be! We love that Star Trek episode. :)

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Katie mew are beyond compare, we adored your photos today, mew are just so cute!

The J-Cats said...

We can't remember which Star Trek episode you are thinking of, but one thing is certain. It was definitely a CAT who went where no Man has gone before (mol).

messymimi said...

You are the spotlight, the house princess. Enjoy it.

Love the Star Trek meme!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...that was so funny, Katie. You rule😸Extra Pawkisses🐾😽💞