Mommy says it every year, January...brand new year to do (or not), something. Turn around and it's the 4th of July. Blink twice and it's Christmas...almost another New Year. Get up in the meowning...seems like an hour and you're getting back into bed for the night. Now that's human. Kitties are in bed all the time.
![]() |
| The BEST part is sticking out, Mom says. |
Mom can't get enough of my paws.
Mom said she's in a hurry to get out of the house while the sun is actually shining. So, I'm leaving you with the sight of a luscious paw. And a thought...
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
26 comments:
Easy to see where those lovely floofy paws have been, mol. Marking
her hooman's food. We wish Jan. and Feb. passed faster. Fur us, they
are the slowest and most unwelcome months.
Your mom is right, Katie. Time seems to pass at breakneck speed for many humans, more so as we get older. Unlike Lynn, the biped here finds March the longest month, as we're on the cusp of spring, but the weather is still lousy. So March seems to drag and drag and drag.
We hope you both enjoy the sunshine today! We wish you could send it to us; it's been in very short supply so far this winter.
Katie Isabella, I can so relate to that time thing! Your Mom is so right. Ha! Cute glimpse of you and your paw!
Our seating is also considered almost sacred by our #1. She is a good #1!
Purrs,
The Chans
We agree with your Mom on the way time passes. We love your sweet paw!!
Oh KATIE ISABELLA
that is 100000% the KI paw stamp of approval on the bread. I am so sorry Carole I am giggling uncontrollably
Hugs Cecilia
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh SO TRUE!
Time is flying and even if kitties sleep most of the day, they love it when the sun is out!
We too but I've not been out yet. Catching up on so many things after returning home from Florida.
Tomorrow a dentist appointment—just cleaning as I've never ever had any tooth ache.
Just posted a video for tomorrow about our snow in Dublin. In one, the 2nd one after the 46 seconds fist one you get to see our silky Spooky girl with her 'blackberries' all stretched out.
So happy we have those images as we lost her way too soon. She befriended a Dachshund girl from across and a car hit her and never stopped. Pieter heard and saw it as he was out with ant killer on the lawn. She had no wounds but when I lifted her up, blood run from her mouth and she turned limp in my arms... So sad! She was loved by us for 1.5 year.
Big hugs,
Mariette
I see you snoozing there, Katie! ~Ernie
Yep, the time goes way too fast sometimes. Cute paw sweetie Katie and good funnies too.
You've got fluffy paws, Katie!
Such dainty little paws. Time seems to go faster as we age. XO
Those are precious paws!
Those are beautiful paws!
Katie, looks as if your mom might not appreciate your paws as much as she did at the beginning of this post! Our mom agrees that time slips by way too quickly. Kitties know how to spend time wisely...napping! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
I know why I have so many chairs in the house and no people to sit upon them.
That's how time is for us humans, Katie. I wish I could think and feel like a cat. They don't care about time, just how to spend it. Usually sleeping.
That is the best place to wait out January.
TBT: LOL on time passing. Years go faster and days get longer for me. I'm starting to take naps after lunch. Usually, just an hour and I get up recharged til midnight.
Loved the paw impression. I cover mine with a pan lid if I have to step away from lunch (get mail, etc).
I see your paw peeking out, Katie!
Time seems to FLY for petcretary, too...though if she's at work, well, it seems to last a longtime...till she gets all behind, and then its too fast again, LOL!
We don't have puppy paws on our bread...we don't eat bread, teehee!
I agree with your mom Katie. The older one gets the faster time flies by.
The paw is so cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
The sun was out yesterday and I went outside. Today it's back to cold and gloomy. More rain to come and we're so wet here. Lots of flooding here and there.
I love those paws and the funnies too. Yes on sitting on the floor because the kitties are on the couch. It's the way of cats.
Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous weekend. ♥
Aww, we love seeing your cute paw sticking out like that, Katie. Your mom sure is right -- time is flying by, faster and faster!
Katie, your paw is luscious indeed!
Katie, did you kneed the dough for the second time...MOL...More double Pawkisses for the both of you🐾😽💞
In the midst of my 'squee' over your foot I almost choked laughing at those paw prints. Talk about kneading bread. lol
Post a Comment