November 4, 2022

From MY Point of View


 Here I am.  (that is my paw touching the  window sill in the upper left of my body) I am at my main most important  patrol point keenly observing any all and everything that is warm blooded moving out there on my property.  Keeping a mental log of it all. (Don't worry. I have a memory that lasts and lasts).  (I could name you out every v-e-t visit since 2012).






25 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

On sentry duty, eh Katie?

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Looks like a good observation post!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a nice view you have sweet Katie!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh sure—you register everything carefully!
You also seemed to recognize both of us from our brief visit in the evening on April 3, 2019.
Kitties LOVE to look out of the window and keep a very watchful eye over their property—not ours.
Big hugs and happy weekend!
Mariette

Lynn and Precious said...

Katie, I keep an eye on the chipmunks, so they do not invade the house. But actually
I'd like that as I'd catch every one of them I am furry sure of. Be on guard for
anything moving outside your window. Precious

Marvelous Marv said...

Do you see any viscious deer? Our village passed a law that you can't feed the deer, but the 10 who hang out at our neighbor's place have not yet gotten the memo! Mom finds them a bit scary now as they have started to get a little agressive with Cinnamon. Keep being awsome sweethear! Purrs Kozmo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have a very impressive memory, Katie.

Anonymous said...

Ayla here: I practiCATly LIVE on the bafroom windersill looking out at the backyard. Sometimes, I just see squirrels and birdies. And that is enjoyable. But sometimes TBT and the other Mews are out there too. It is fun to watch them, knowing THEY dont know I'm watching. MOL!

Sandee said...

Nothing is going to get past you, Katie. You're most beautiful too.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You're a brilliant, beautiful girl!

John Bellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Bellen said...

You're as good at patrolling from the inside, Katie, as Eric and Flynn were from the outside.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I am glad you are on guard

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella what a lovely point of view you have too
Hugs cecilia

Saku said...

That's some great cat television Katie! Hopefully those critters realize you are on guard.

meowmeowmans said...

What a great view you have from there, Katie. And a very impressive memory, too! XO

Leah said...

That's a beautiful view, Katie! And you are keeping a good watch up!

messymimi said...

You have a pretty place to keep watch over!

The J-Cats said...

You are such a dedicated snoopervisor, Katie! But don't work too hard. All kitties need their beauty sleep and their Staff need to respect that!

Photo Cache said...

Hi sweetie pie. Guess who? Yeah we were gone for a bit there. But here we are now, saying hi to you and your human. Hope all's well.

Kisses,
<a href="https://emmaandbuster.blogspot.com”>Emma rand Buste</a>

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Your view looks like a painting, Katie, and with you in it makes it extra special💗Peaceful Pawkissies especially for you and your mommy🐾😽💞

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh you has such a lovely view. Keep that paw stretched out to claim yur window!
Nice to meet ya. - Tommy & Teaghan

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh you has such a lovely view. Keep that paw stretched out to claim yur window!
Nice to meet ya. - Tommy & Teaghan

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh you has such a lovely view. Keep that paw stretched out to claim yur window!
Nice to meet ya. - Tommy & Teaghan

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh you has such a lovely view. Keep that paw stretched out to claim yur window!
Nice to meet ya. Tommy & Teaghan