September 16, 2022

So Hard to Bear

28 comments:

Kea said...

Carole, I haven't any children, so cannot possibly know how you feel, but my heart is broken for you and your family. Please know that the thoughts, prayers and love of many are with you. Blessings. ♥

Lynn and Precious said...

I can not even imagine your loss of a child. Thinking of you and praying
for your peace.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Carole,
May God sustain you through this most difficult of times...
One is at a lack of words.
But knowing that our souls will not die—is our only solace!
Big hugs,
Mariette

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Words are never enough. Love and hugs to you.

Zoolatry said...

God be with you now and in the many days to come.
Ann

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hugs, and lots of them, to you and Katie.

Lily said...

Love you Carole & Katie. Wish I could give you a ((HUG)) for real, hope you feel our love surrounding you at this sad time. I know Admiral was there to meet Erich as he crossed, he's in good paws until you meet again. If there's anything we can do your anipal family is here for you! ((HUGS))

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Sending a ton of virtual comforting hugs to you at this extremely hard and difficult time for you and your family.
(((((((((( ♥ ))))))))))

Cupcake said...

OMGoodness, KI. Mom and I are so very sad and sorry about your favorite brovver. You and your mama were definitely a huge comfort to him throughout all of this. We said prayers for his healing all along. Now we will pray for your healing from his loss. Stay brave, sweet friends. We love you.

Love and licks,
Cupcake and Mom

Mickey's Musings said...

I cannot begin to imagine your pain.
I send you love,comfort and healing.
Nancy, and purrs from Julie

pilch92 said...

I can't even imagine the pain your mommy is in right now Katie. Sending you both love and hugs. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

"There are moments that the words don't reach
There is suffering too terrible to name
You hold your child as tight as you can
And push away the unimaginable"

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm so sad for your human. My human's mother went through this too. Lots of purrs to you.

Saku said...

While we cannot be there for you in person, please know so many are thinking of you at this difficult time. There are no words to adequately describe my sadness that you are facing the pain of the loss of your beloved child. My hope is there are family and friends surrounding you now, and the thoughts and prayers of your virtual friends help sustain you.

John Bellen said...

This is very, very sad. All those wonderful years of memories will comfort you in time but I think that they must be a terrible burden right now.

CAROLDEE said...

You have my love and prayers Sis...always know that..God blessing to you and the family. ��������

Cathy Keisha said...

Sending more comforting purrz. Losing a child you carried most be the hardest thing in the world.

meowmeowmans said...

We cannot fathom all that you are dealing with, dear Carole and Katie. Please just know that we love you very much, and send purrs, prayers and all good thoughts your way.

My Mind's Eye said...

Carole you, Katie Isabella and your entire family remain in my daily thoughts.
Hugs Cecilia

The J-Cats said...

We send more and more comforting purrs. May the Great Cat in the Sky be with you and comfort you. We cannot think of a greater sorrow than losing your own child.

Marvelous Marv said...

Our Mom sends you strength and love, we send you whisker kisses and purrayers. We wish we lived closer. Hugs are much better in person. Love Barb, Marv, Kozmo, Jo Jo, Cinnamon and Kozmo

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Dear Carole,
I can’t even imagine…
I am so sorry.
Love and purrs from all of us.
Maggie

Leah said...

My heart breaks for you, Carole and Katie. I'm sorry beyond words. We send hugs, and purrs.

messymimi said...

My heart aches for your loss. It's been just over 28 years since i lost a daughter. You will be in my prayers for comfort.

Just Linda said...

I am so very sorry for your loss! Hugs to you and your Mom.

Pam and Teddy said...

I think about you all every single day.....it's almost impossible to imagine the sad hearts having to lose a son and "favorite brovver". All we know to do is tell you you're in our minds and hearts and thoughts and we send hugs full of love.

Pam and Teddy

Darla M Sands said...

I cannot imagine your grief. Do take care, my dear.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

My heart is breaking for you, Carole and Katie. May Peace be with you and your family. Soft Healing Pawkisses from all of usπŸΎπŸ˜½πŸ’ž