August 31, 2022

KITTIES!

 Ah!  Kitties!  It's been a little while since I called/greeted you as I always have until very recently.  Mom types for me as I dictate,  and  well, we get so busy, and well....SHE gets so incredibly busy that she forgets to ask me and I forget to tell her what I want to meow for a salutation.  I just hurried in talking as she dared start without me! 

I have a coupla pictures for ya.  Mancats...these are for you!  Well, I mean, all furriends, these are for you.  

Maybe Kozmo is out and around or Austin.  Any of you, pop on over.  The tunnel is pointed straight at me.  Hey.  Brian and Simon are hard to get...don't think I didnt try.  ( well, 'Truth in Blogging' forces me to admit I didn't try) They may like Gingers...that's fine!  I like all the mancats.  See whatcher missing, mancats! 


Come hither! 

I got it going ON! 

Blep and Mustache.  Beat THAT! 


25 comments:

Sandee said...

Adorable shots of you and I'm glad you can dictate to mom. We like hearing from you.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

The Florida Furkids said...

OMC how could any ManCat resist the blep and Mustache???

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella that kerplunk you just heard was all the mancats fainting
OMCs I love the sheets you and mom have selected for your favorite brovvers bed...They match your Tuxie-ness
Hugs Cecilia

Lynn and Precious said...

Katie, your mom must use her thumbs fur you more often. I am sure if Kozmo is looking he is also wishing you two could get some time alone for some nippy and tuna. Precious

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What mancat could resist that look!

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Who could resist you beautiful Katie! We missed you!

Saku said...

Hey pretty girl!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You're sure a beauty!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian's Home Blog said...

You are totally adorable sweetest Katie!

CCL Wendy said...

I must say, you still have that allure after all this time. Dante was crazy about you. You need to wait for a mancat that has an equal affinity for you.

pilch92 said...

I bet all the boy cats are swooning. You are a hottie. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love your pictures

Lone Star Cats said...

SWOON!

Eastside Cats said...

You are such an adorable kitty, Katie...in so many ways.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Lovely photos and glad to read about you!
Big hugs and oodles of purrs.
Mariette

meowmeowmans said...

Katie, we have a feeling that tunnel's gonna have a lot of mancat traffic real soon!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

No one can resist your beauty, sweet girl, the boys are in line for you, I'm sure of that😺Pawkisses from Heaven just for you🐾😽✨

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Whoa!! You're knocking their socks off, Kattie!! Wait, do kitties wear socks?? Hmmm, we meezers did, LOL!!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

You DO have it going on, Katie Isabella. You should write a finishing school book for ladycats!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those are beautiful shots of you, Miss katie!

Purrs,
The Chans

John Bellen said...

Such a beautiful girlcat, Katie; who could resist?

Darla M Sands said...

You are a lady-cat and then some!