Dearest Katie Isabella, Yes, you have several thrones in your home! No matter where you sit, you look REGAL and very lovable. Big hugs to all, Mariette & Kitties (+Pieter of course...)
We don't have a bath-tub, Katie - just a walk-in shower. But it's great fun to sit in the sink. Trixie loves to curl up in the bathroom sink, but We mancats prefurr the kitchen sink, which is much bigger.
That is a good picture of you Katie! You stand out so well with those luxurious black and white furs!! Mum and I are purring and hoping that your fave brother is doing well. I send along lots of purrs just because. I am getting more used to Auntie's place and wander about more often. It is kinda quiet but that is something I am used to when mum was working. Now that she is retired I have her around all the time and I love it!! We also notice lots of cats no longer blog. That's OK, there are still plenty that do.We still like visiting the cool cays out there :) One more thing...I think you can do a better job with your tongue than in a tub of(ick) water!!!!!!!!!! Purrs, Julie
Are you making sure all is in order for the next one to use those facilities, Katie?? Our Simba was like that, he walked into the tub after all showers and baths, LOL!
Not that we can see, except, of course, for invasion of your privacy. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
22 comments:
Stake your claim, Katie...and everyone else can just wait in line.
Are you planning to have a bath Katie? I don't recommend falling in. Just sayin'
We stay away from bathtubs. Don't forget to unravel that toilet roll on the wall!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Yes, you have several thrones in your home!
No matter where you sit, you look REGAL and very lovable.
Big hugs to all,
Mariette & Kitties (+Pieter of course...)
Katie, does your mommy make you clean the tub ring after you take your
bath? Too much like work. I just lick my way to shinny bright grey. Precious
You look like you're getting ready for a bath, Katie, but we're not so sure that would be fun!
Sitting pretty, Katie.
You gonna get a bath or a shower sweet Katie?!?!
I don't see a problem! Just a ladycat getting ready to bathe...
Getting ready to monorail, Katie?
Splish splash she was taking a bath on a Saturday night. :) XO
Someone has to guard the tub
Make sure there's no water in there, Katie!
We don't have a bath-tub, Katie - just a walk-in shower. But it's great fun to sit in the sink. Trixie loves to curl up in the bathroom sink, but We mancats prefurr the kitchen sink, which is much bigger.
Oh Katie Isabella you just cannot get any privacy...
Hugs Cecilia
You stand out in that 'white room' Katie! MOL! Purrs and hugs!
That is a good picture of you Katie!
You stand out so well with those luxurious black and white furs!!
Mum and I are purring and hoping that your fave brother is doing well.
I send along lots of purrs just because.
I am getting more used to Auntie's place and wander about more often.
It is kinda quiet but that is something I am used to when mum was working.
Now that she is retired I have her around all the time and I love it!!
We also notice lots of cats no longer blog. That's OK, there are still plenty
that do.We still like visiting the cool cays out there :)
One more thing...I think you can do a better job with your tongue than in a tub of(ick) water!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs, Julie
Are you making sure all is in order for the next one to use those facilities, Katie?? Our Simba was like that, he walked into the tub after all showers and baths, LOL!
If I was going to caption your photo, I'd say: TUB BE OR NOT TUB BE? That is the question.
What do you think pretty girl, is that OK with you?
It's so hard to get any privacy these days!
Getting any alone time is really tough these days Katie!
Not that we can see, except, of course, for invasion of your privacy. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
Post a Comment