Mommy said we should tell you at least that my favorite brovver is very very sick. He is here with us so that I can tend him along with momma. I am as bonded with him as I am with momma. Well, just about.
Momma and I send a LOT of real love to each one of you who took time to speak out to us today. We appreciate that and treasure it too, more than you know. Momma said she feels like she's out there all alone swimming by herself in the Atlantic with no land in sight. So she keeps our nosies to the grindstone.
Did I ever tell you that when mom comes into the room I'm in- and starts toward me...she can hear my purring. It gets louder with each step. I can be totally asleep...eyes sealed shut, even snoring (not that beautiful girls snore) and she can and does lean down and kiss the fur off my satin little face, my cheeks, above my nosie, my feets and my side...and I never miss a snore (not that beautiful girls snore) never open my eyes and I bet all the other girl cats are just like me!
Look. I got on brovvers beddie that came today, loved it! And laid my sweet head on the folded top sheet and made it my own pillow!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
25 comments:
You and your mum are the best medicine your brother can have, Katie. The thoughts of those in the Cosy Apartment are often on your family, and we wish the best that could be, will happen to you.
I know that your brovver has been ill for a long time, and am very sorry he is so sick. I know you along with your mom will take very good care of him. I send prayers for him, and for your mom too.
Dearest Katie Isabella,
NO, tell Momma that she is NEVER EVER swimming alone in that ocean.
Ya'll are way too much loved by so many and by lots of kitties, personal or through the CB.
And yes, a Cat Nurse is the best any human can ever have! You can read about it here:
https://mariettesbacktobasics.blogspot.com/2014/02/angels-birthdates-fortunes.html
Feel tightly embraced and know that you are in our prayers—and NEVER EVER going this road alone!
Spooky,
Bandido,
Tiggy–Tiger
Spunky
Speckie
Pieter & Mariette 💞
Katie, you tell your mommy to keep her chin up and all will get better one day. And the sooner the better. And as far as those sweet little snores we know they're just wonderful loving purrs. It's great to see so many pictures of you. Precious is very sorry to hear that your brovver is so very unwell. Precious and I send our prayers and prayers your way.
Fingers crossed for your brother improving soon. Go work you magic Katie!
Lizzie
We love you sweet Katie and we will always be here for you, always. Love and hugs from all of us here.
((HUGS)) and prayers for you all! Please keep purring!
We may not live close to you but we're for you if you need us. (((hugs))), purrs and prayers and tons of love.
Katie, we are so sorry to hear about your brother. How hard it must be for your mom, too. Love to you all. ❤️
We send our best get well wishes for your Brofur, Katie I. We hope he will be much better, soon.
You are making sure his bed is warmed up, for when he comes there, right, Katie I?? That is sweet of you.
Oh no Katie, mom bean and I are furry sad to hear that your brovver is feeling ill. We're sending our purrs that he recovers soon under your and your mom bean's tender care.
I'm certain he appawciates your efforts to keep his bedding warm (and furred up). :)
You look comfy on your favorite brother's bed. I wish I lived closer to help your mom. Please let her know she is not alone, she is loved by all and so are you. XO
Katie, we're sorry your favourite brother is sick. We know he's had serious health issues for quite a long time, but didn't realize he was that ill. Our purrs and purrayers are with you all. The most important thing is to take care of each other. We hope your mom has help right now, caring for him and for the house, etc. Sending Universal Love and Light. ♥
Sending you all purrs and love!
Katie we hope you and your Mighty Purrs help Bruvver get better soon !
Sending purrs to your brother, Katie, and to your mom who is stressed.
Keep those loud rumbles of yours going.
We are so sad to hear your brovver is so sick, Katie. Please know that we love you and your mom very much, and that we are holding your whole family in our purrs and prayers. XO
I am purring for your brother, Katie…though maybe not as loud as you. And I’m purring for your mom too. ~Ernie
We are so sorry tat this timeo hear your brother is sick, Katie Isabella, we sends all our hopes and purrs for his fast recovery. I'm so sorry we didn't know this earlier, but we have stopped getting notifications on your site and others. We don't know why and as I am also pretty sick at this time, I'm very distracted. Again, all our wishes for recovery of your brother.
Well there are words in the first line I'm sure I didn't type, auto correct at work.
Lots of prayers for you, your mommy, and your brother.
Katie, We are so furry sorry your brovver is so sick. We are sure your purrs are a comfort to your Mommy - and will be to your brovver also. We will purr and purray for all of you. And tell your Mommy she is not alone. We are neffur alone. The Great Cat in the Sky is always there, watching over Us.
Hugs to your Momma, Katie - and pawpats and kitty kisses to you.
Sending purrs and love to your mom, brovver and you xx
I'm glad you are there to comfort your mom. You need each other a lot right now. <3
Dearest Katie Isabella, Mom and favorite brovver...
each of you get a pray each day from me. Katie you are doing a very good job providing emotional support
Sending loads of love prayers and hugs
Cecilia
Post a Comment