Kitties! Mom got a confirmation text last evening for my ebil v-e-t appt. It wanted her to confirm she was bringing me in Unthinkingly, she hit a C. She sent that and didn't realise until a little later that he should have said "yes". C is what she always puts in for Ross the Boss and she just went to the C thingy. Well, that cancelled my appt., and when she called someone else had it. Now I get to go next Tuesday at a far better time.
Did you see Brian's blog today? He blogged about being grateful for Memorial Warriors as he called them. I wish Mom and I had thought to do that because we have seen so much beauty and care in them through the years. We are grateful for the loving kindness for the pet parent's hearts in their grief of a family member having passed.
Mom's been busier than hound's teeth so she'll stop helping me. I have about run out of things I wanted to say I am so glad NOT to be at the v-e-t!

25 comments:
Katie, your mom posted a lovely and true statement at the end of your
blog today. We'll keep paws crossed for next Tues. that all goes well.
We had hoped that the title of your blog today meant it was all over and
all well. Next week it must be so, too.
That was a stroke of luck for you Miss Katie. :)
Hope you get to hang out in a sun puddle today instead.
Not going to the Vet is a wonderful thankful sweet Katie, but it catches up with us eventually doesn't it?!?! I'm glad you liked our post today!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh my, you got your time extended and can enjoy a long weekend before going to the Vet.
Good luck.
Hugs,
Mariette
I thought you were going to get out of seeing the evil vet, Katie, but your mom is too smart and made you another appointment.
Well, if your new appointment is at a better time, then it's probably a hidden blessing that the one tomorrow was cancelled. By the way, your veterinary hospital isn't closed on Good Friday?
That was great for you, Katie, that your appointment was cancelled. And good for your mom that the one next week is at a better time for her.
Ditto John; Good Friday is a holiday in Canada, is it not there?
katie if this does not call for a shopping excursion than I dont know what does though I do as well as you so gather up a light scarf and 14 handbags and meet me on the tarmac at nineteen hundred and dont forget we will be GONE until NEXT THURSDAY so tell your mom hoppy easter with hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥
Hope the vet visit goes well xx
Glad you got a little break from the vet- that appt. went fast. That saying is so true. My pillow has way too much room without my boy sleeping on it. I was used to 1/4 of it and I loved it that way. XO
Our friends here always help us through the hardest times.
That was a lucky break that your human wasn't thinking when she hit that C!
Lucky you!!! We totally agree with you about those who make losing a furry a bit easier with their posts and graphics.
Oh Katie everything happens for a reason - it simply was NOT a good day for you to go to the vet PERIOD. So there. Next week is soon enough right? Brian is totally right - if not for our friends, the tough times would be 100% tougher.
Love ya,
Teddy
Katie, since I started working from home, my own fingernails have grown out, and it's so weird!
Do you think I should go to the vet?!?
;-)
Yes indeed Katie Isabella...be very thankful for those all 2 and 4 leggers with us each day. MOL MOL at Eastside cats comment
Sending hugs Cecilia
Good to have a weekend to relax before tackling the vet visit, Katie! Love that expression, "busier than hounds' teeth"! That's one I've never heard before!
You may not be going to the vet NOW but in a few days you will, so better think of some new way to get out of it!
Yay for the typo! My motto is: ALWAYS put off till tomorrow what you don't ABSOLUTELY have to do today. Enjoy, KI!
Love and licks,
Cupcake
How cool that a typo worked out for the better
Morning Katie Isabella and Mom,
Just saw your comment about the mailman RE: stairs
All the mailboxes in our neighborhood are on post by the curb.
Hugs Cecilia
Hmm, kinda like one of dad's favorite sayings, something like "Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow". Not really the same, but you get the picture.
Well, that kinda worked out well for you, Katie! :)
That is a great quote, Katie💗🥚🐰Pawkisses for a Happy Hoppy Easter dear furriends🐾😽💞
Katie, We will have Our Paws crossed for you on Tuesday. Meanwhile, have a wonderful Easter!
Post a Comment