April 21, 2022

Oh Kitties! Kitty Moms and Dads!

 Guess what?  My Dr. from clinic/hospital called mom early in this afternoon; and when mom said "hello" she could tell by the joy in the Dr.'s voice that it was good news.  

My bloods that were stolen came out as completely normal in every respect!  Mom and I are so grateful to hear that.  We aren't sure why, as the last three years showed me "borderline" in kidney and thyroid- function--mom expected the worst.  And this test,  the Dr. said is "smack in the middle of normal".  We are beyond happy about it.  We wanted to share that news with you.  I am fourteen years old now.  I have a v-e-t birfday date stated as September, just like my mommy's.  But whether it's  September coming up, or my Gotcha Day- January 16th in 2023, I will be fifteen.  I pray and purr that I will still be alright.  Mom and I can't get along well without one another.  *even though I chewed  and clawed the beautifully walnut stained louvered closet door enclosing her clothing and other things in our bedroom*.  

My chewing and gnawing exercise occured while my mom slept.  And even after she woke at the sound of my gnawing  that I paid her back with after my day of pain and terror at the House of Horror that she hauled me off to!  She could not spring out of bed and stop me as she hurt too much..she was so sleep ridden her voice was weak trying to tell me to stop.  Of course, I didn't. 

 Paybacks are H-E- Double Hockeysticks, ain't they mommy? 

I am well, chubby,  happy, and very loved!  Take THAT thyroid and kidneys! 

Here is a picture  taken yesterday afternoon of the red dogwoods  blossoms from  my other favorite brovvers house, to celebrate my happiness.  









28 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

That's fantastic news!!!! We're so happy for you and your Mom!!!

John Bellen said...

Good news indeed, Katie. If you are in such good shape now, I wouldn't worry about that fifteenth birthday - though I know your mum will be always vigilant. But what a relief to you and your mum the doctor's report must have been. I am very pleased to read of this. (Oh, and I stopped worrying about what my cats do to the furniture, walls or structural integrity of the Cosy Apartment long ago...)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
WOW! That is the best news in a long time.
Even though you were very naughty while Mom was less mobile due to her back.
But, it is what it is!
Hugs,
Mariette

The J-Cats said...

Oh, Katie, We are sooooooo happy for you. This is excellent news. Why don't you teleport over and We can have a celebratory picnic in the Enchanted Forest?

Kea said...

Katie, this is wonderful news! We're so happy and thankful that you're fit as a fiddle! ♥

The Island Cats said...

That’s GREAT news. Katie!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is really terrific news sweetest Katie and we'll do the Happy Dance right along with you sweet girl.

Chipperla said...

That is wonderful news even though it comes from the Vet who is at the place that best not be spoken! Your brothers and sisters in Cajun Country wish you a long life of purrfection and love!

pilch92 said...

I am so happy to read this good news. Have you changed foods recently? I wonder what helped improve your values- I would love to get good news from Emmy and Joanie's vet. XO

Karen B. said...

Yippee! We doing a senior kitty happy dance for you, Miss Katie! You still a healthy beautiful baby girl.

Ivan from WMD said...

That is very good news, Katie!

Was there something in that closet that you wanted, or were you just being a little imp?

Gigi said...

SOOOOOO thrilled to hear your happy news! Buddy and the Human and I even heard a familiar whoop of delight from Beyond the Bridge from a certain black ManCat who's been worried. Ofcourse he is right there waiting to greet his LadyLove, but he is expecting to wait for a very loooooooooooooong time yet! XOXOXO from all of us, and love to your Mom too

meowmeowmans said...

This is the best news ever, Katie! We are over the moon happy for you and Mom!❤️

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Congratulations. Best news of the day.

Lynn and Precious said...

Absolutely fantastic news Katie. So glad it turned out so well. Now we just wish your mom's back would get good. I bet if they tested your blood now they might find a little beaver in you.

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella can you here me singing my happy happy happy song. That jolt you just felt was me dancing (not an earthquake). Well done sweetie pie. Guess what I have your twin posted on my blog today.
Hugs Cecilia

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO Katie Isabella, what epically epic news! Happy Friyay sweetie!!

Saku said...

Hooray! That is wonderful news Katie.

Sending purrs that your mom bean feels much better soon. She needs to be able to get your fuds and treats, right?

The Whiskeratti said...

What wonderful news! I'm so happy for both of you.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie thiz iz de best kinda nooze and we iz buzzed happee for ewe
and daiz said shez that kinda happee that her grabbed her handbag
and called a taxi cat and ewe knew what that meant❤️

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

So glad to hear of your medical miracle. You should probably get a few more trreats now.

Mickey's Musings said...

WooHoo!! That is really pawsome news Katie!
Mum and I are SO happy for you!!!
Purrs, Julie

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I am so glad your blood work was so favorable! Hooray! Time to celebrate!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That is great news, Katie! Paws up.

Kitties Blue said...

Way to go, Katie. Hooray on being healthy and on your decorative work on the closet door. That is one of Cooper’s favorite pastimes. We have pink and white dogwood trees in our yard, but our Mom says she has never seen red ones. It is super gorgeous! Have a wonderful weekend. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Leo Says: Yay for the good vetty news!! My sweetie is healthy and I'm happy! purrrrr Love your artwork on the wood, very impressive! Lets get together and celebrate by getting nipped up and shredding something else, ok?

NanaDiana said...

So very glad you’re okay. And things are just things. And can be fixed or doctored up. Happy for you and happy for mommy.

NanaDiana said...

So very glad you’re okay. And things are just things. And can be fixed or doctored up. Happy for you and happy for mommy.