September 1, 2021

Now We're Cooking...I think.

 Kitties, Woofies!  Last night at 11ish, I made an announcement.  Mom was already asleep and didn't hear me but brovver said he heard it as he was still up.  I FINALLY made an announcement after two weeks of not.  That alone was great!  BUT it was that I brought Donkey into my room and put him at the computer chair! That too was a first in two weeks.   Now, I may get him all the way to the bed tonight.  I hope so.  Mom misses me bringing him and the rest of my family in at night. To tell you the truth, I wasn't feeling well there for a time.

I transported over to see Rumpy Bump   and admire the trophy he won; The Golden Ass Rabbit Award. And to invite him for supper tonight UTB.  We'll use little battery tea lights and not real candles.  Don't want to roast mom in bed.  See how debonair he is?  He's bringing his new beddie.  We'll take turns snuggling in it.   We will look smashing- as I am mostly black and he is dazzlingly white.  

Rumpy Bump 

I still don't think highly of my new tree but I have gotten onto it at least one time a day.  My other one's perches were too small for me which is why I went to the crow's nest (sorry Tabbies) but...fell through.  Mom isn't taking any more chances. 

Lots of flood warnings these past days but mom and I are at the highest point of town.  See you later, taters.



pee ess:  Rumpy's Dad taught mom how to get a pill into me!  So she got the last pain pill into me herself thanks to Dad Pete. 


 

24 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

iz luving the pussy willows, Katie. and uz got Donkey on the move. wonderfur. he'll
git to bed soon iz bet. did ur mom wrap u like a burrito to git the pill down?
iz hate the burrito thingy as lynn does it to me to git me in the nasty hateful
carrier to the vets. Smokey the Bear is in agreement that no live candles under the
mattress. give Rumpy a smootch for me, he's the mostess.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie; we hope ewe N mom N brotherz over de mountin all stay safe frum flooding waterz....YOW~~~~ and we iz happee ta lurn that ewe & donkey hada grate nite online shoppin frum de comfort of de computerz chair ;) ☺☺♥♥

pilch92 said...

Glad you are feeling better. I bet you and Rumpy could cuddle together in that bed. XO

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Haha, that was a nice outing again and I love the way you use tiny battery candles UTB.
So considerate.
Hope you soon will become active on your new tree.
Love the 'cat'kins!
Hugs,
Mariette

Eastside Cats said...

Katie, the effect of a human completing a successful cat pilling is amazing!
I thought I had a handle on Sweetie's pills last year, but recently, when moving the bed, I found one of those pills on the floor...so, well...I guess I did okay but not great.
She still loves me, so it's all good, right?

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Oh my mouses, Katie, THIS IS WONDERFUL! If you're feelin' well enough to bring carry that little guy around, you MUST be feelin' better, for sure. Paws crossed he makes it all the way to the bed, tonight. PURRS

Saku said...

It sounds like there is a whole lot of fun going on at your house Katie! Enjoy.

Timmy Tomcat said...

So that was where Rumpy Bump was last night. We looked all over and figured he took his bed UTB so we couldn't use it. That sneaky boy. Katie you will slowly feel better and we hope Donkey and the crew get the band back together. Dad is thankful that our suggestion worked. Hoo-Cat are we tough with pills!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you are feeling better, Katie. I am also glad that thanks to dad Pete your mom was able to pill you.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Way to go Katie, keep the all better sticking around and good fur you taking your pill. Good job Mom!

The Island Cats said...

I’m glad you’re feeling better, Katie.

meowmeowmans said...

We are so glad you're feeling better, Katie, and back to doing your normal sweet Katie stuff. XO

P.S. - how awesome of Dad Pete to show you mom how to give you a pill.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I am glad you are coming around. I know that makes your mom's heart feel good.

Pam and Teddy said...

YAY for donkey returning - can the others be far behind? I think not....I know your Mom will enjoy having you bring your family back to the bedroom at night. Rumpy is a real friend indeed and isn't it wonderful that his Dad taught your Mom how to give you a pill??? YAY!!!!!

Hugs, Teddy

The Florida Furkids said...

We're glad you are feeling better. It's great that Dad Pete taught your Mom how to give you your pill.

The Florida Furkids

My Mind's Eye said...

WOW Katie Isabella you have been a traveling girl of late.
I know Donkey was in hee haw heaven when you came for him.
Ida arrived in a very nasty mood and kept it up all the way.
Hugs Cecilia

Genevieve said...

Pills done, now onto getting back to normal. What an exciting night. Donkey is back by popular demand. Well done, KI. You got this.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Leah said...

The kitties and I are so glad you are feeling better Katie, and that Dad Pete showed your Mom how to give you the pill!

Marvelous Marv said...

We are glad that you are feeling better Katie! We sure enjoyed your visit and I, Marv, was sure surprised when I found that picture of you and Kozmo and Austin on the phone! You guys sure get around! Did you and Rumpy get into the bed at the same time?

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Good to hear you are feeling better

Katie Isabella said...

@Marv...why,MARV! Um...

John Bellen said...

Good news all around. It's good to know that you are bringing the family with you again. And the pill-news was excellent! I'll bet your mum never thought she'd see the day.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

It sounds like you are feeling better, Katie. I hope this continues! And good job by your human with the pill!

Darla M Sands said...

Awww...