September 14, 2021

Mom's Fixing to Cheat on Me.

 Kitties!  I am in a better humor these days but still not myself.  I am hoping I will be myself, here in another few weeks. 


Lion and Floppy Mousie came out but didn't make it to the bedroom.  I hope they both will soon. 


Here I am.  I'm starting to do this at least once a day- but not to the highest one. 

Brother will be here Thursday till Saturday morning.  I'm looking forward to that.  

Last night.  Monorailing again.  

This will be a special weekend and all three of my brothers will be here.  Yea, ME!  I can't wait till she leaves to go over the mountains though,  and I get to throw a house trashing pawty again.  One thing SHE is going to do is cheat on me Tuesday.  She's going to a new Cat Cafe in the Big City!  

I'd better not smell any cats on her when she returns. 


.  





26 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You'd best be right here in another few weeks sweet Katie, we all love you and you're mighty important!!!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Haha, you are a senior kitty but still a naughty one!
One can tell that you own and reign the house and its little occupants + your Mommy...
Be nice to her and to the rest of the family!
Hugs,
Mariette

The Island Cats said...

Katie, I bet having your brothers around will make you feel like your old self.

pilch92 said...

I hope she has fun. My kitties want to know what time the party at your place is? :) XO

meowmeowmans said...

Katie, we are so happy that you are in a better humor these days. We bet you'll have fun with your brothers!

Oh, and Ava says she will come help you get ready for your house trashing party, if you'd like!

XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

We found it helps if we take our frustrations out on the curtains.

Pradeep Nair said...

That's a cosy seat!

Pam and Teddy said...

Oh no! Say it isn't so! Your Mom is going to visit OTHER CATS? Without your authorization? This is not good. I suggest a puke or two waiting for her on her return Katie. That can be part of your house trashing party. GO FOR IT GIRL!

Hugs, Teddy

Lynn and Precious said...

No reason to go any higher on that tree since where you're at you can look right out the window. Sooner or later you'll go to the top and then you'll see that you can look farther away from there. I'm thinking the toys just don't want to sleep with you right now so they don't come in the bedroom at night. That's their loss not yours. Sounds like a fun time having the whole family together and I can't wait to see the pictures after you tear up the house.

The Florida Furkids said...

We're glad you are feeling better. Mom would love to go to a Cat Cafe!

The Florida Furkids

My Mind's Eye said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO surely Mom will change clothes (and discard the smelly ones) before she returns home.
3 favorite broovers at the same time. Girlfriend you are very lucky
Hugs Cecilia

Leah said...

Good to hear you are doing better, Katie! I know you will enjoy the visit with the brothers! As for the Cat Cafe, I can certainly understand why your Mom would enjoy a brief visit there, but you are still the reigning cat of the house, always!

Saku said...

Oooh, we expect there will be lots of spoiling going on this weekend with all the brovvers home to pay attenshun to you Katie.

Tell the mom bean to have a good wash before she comes home from that cat cafe. MOL!

Eastside Cats said...

Katie, it's not cheating to visit with other cats!
At least, that's what I tell Manny, CB and Sweetie...

John Bellen said...

All three brothers! That’s a very special occasion, isn’t it, Katie? And as for your mum going to a cat-cafe, maybe she is seeking feline advice on how to get you back to your old self more quickly. After all, cats should know…

Timmy Tomcat said...

That will be a really special weekend for you sweetie and we know you will love it. I think mom will be respectful and wash any strange kitty smell off before coming home

Genevieve said...

Oh, KI - I have a feeling that if your mom is heading to a cat cafe, there is a 50% (110%) chance that she will smell like other kitties when she comes home. Don't be too hard on her. It's only because she loves and misses you while she's there.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

You won't smell other kitties on you mum she won't let that happen..........I hope

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

How fun that your whole family is going to be together! I hope you are back to 100% soon, Katie.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Us pups are of the best for house trashing!! Whoo-hoo!!

Anonymous said...

We are SURE the Mom is only going to a cat cafe to remind herself of how much better YOU are than THEY are, And she comes home to YOU, right?

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Hey, Katie..If you're not yourself, who ARE you?? Just kidding..hope you're feeling better and I'm happy to hear you'll have company this weekend!! Don't worry if mom goes to a cat cafe..she still loves you above all other kitties! Meow!

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Our paws are crossed that you're your old self again soon, friend. A cat cafe? We hope your mom writes about it. Our mom hasn't been to one in quite a while.

Marvelous Marv said...

We KNOW you will be your old self again soon (except the sleeping on your Mom's head part). And we are glad that ALL your brothers will be visiting! A house trashing sounds like fun! Pirate themed for Talk like a Pirate Day? Kozmo has the purrfect swash to buckle.

The Whiskeratti said...

I hope you enjoy having the whole family at home. And give your mom a stern talking to before she leaves!

Darla M Sands said...

Your mom loves you best, I'm sure, despite her meanderings. :)