Kitties, today is the day mom is supposed to take me in at 1100 to get my claws trimmed. She hopes. For unexplained reasons, I took up with lying partly UTB again. I'm not afraid. I just want to be there, just as I did when I came home from my dental May 10. Then it was hiding Now it's just because. So she has several plans to get me out so she can put me in the PTU.
She'll play music here in my room on the computer and that usually gets my attention. If that doesn't work, she'll u-tube it for some cat meows. That oughtta do it. If not, she'll have to cancel my appointment and it's been two months. It's tough getting an appointment.
Guess she'd better finally get dressed. She washed her face and that was it. IT's good she said, to sit around as that's something she usually doesn't get to do.
Me...I love my puzzle box!

25 comments:
Oh Katie, not the nail trimming already. I need it badly and have to be
held by one person here while Lynn does the cutting. Yuck and yuck. Crawl
farther UTB and don't be swayed by the pided piper of computer. Precious
I hope you came out sweet Katie, I know your Mom would appreciate it and it's got not to get claw stuck on anything.
Katie Isabella I sure wish I lived next door I'd gladly help home with your mani-pedi.
Hope it went OK
Hugs cecilia
Hope it all went off well, Katie ... :-)
Your puzzle box looks like fun. ~hugs~ Best wishes, my dear.
Hope you let your Mom gather your furry self into the dreaded PTU...and now you're home again and all's well that ends well...YES??
Katie, are you going to foil her plans again?
Inquiring minds want to know!
Katie, getting your claws trimmed is quite a project!
uz had it done already! purr toesies.
Good luck! We hope it's all over and done with by now, Katie! ♥
I hope you were a good girl and had those claws nicely trimmed.
Dearest Katie Isabella,
No doubt you did resurface from UTB and have now your pedi and manicure done!
Big hugs,
Mariette
Have to drink my tea with mixed unsalted nuts + rice cake after biking some 20 km.
Well we hope whatever happened, all went well for you, the mom bean and the ebil v e t tech!
Good luck with the nail trimming. I tried playing youtube cats' meowing last night to attract Bridget, but no luck. XO
Oh, Katie, we hope everything went well. I don't mind having a pawdicure but Izzy turns into a 20-pound mass of squirming cat. Somebody always winds up crying.
Continue to keep one step ahead of your mom.
How did it go, Katie? If I need to get my beasts into the carriers, I just drag them, sometimes kicking and screaming. (Them, not me.)
We sure hope things worked out well, Sweet Katie. XO
I hope you had a great pawdicure after all, Katie. *looking at paws* I need one myself one of these days😸Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead🐾😽💞
Oh Katie pawdicures aren't necessarily FUN but they are necessary. If our nails get too long we get stuck in/on everything which is no fun. Be brave dear girl......BRAVE!!
Hugs, Teddy
Hoping the nail trimming is all done with by now. No fun but it does help keep nail from sticking and getting stuck.
KATIE; WE HOPE TA COD EWE DINNA HAFTA GO TWO DE....PLACE.....START SCRATCHIN
SUM PLASTERZ BORD....THAT SHULD HELP TRIM EM DOWN A WEE BIT :) ☺☺♥♥♥♥♥♥
I'm dying to see the outcome of this dilemma, KI. Did you come out? I hope so. May as well get the trauma over with.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Katie Rumpy pitched a fit with his trim on Monday. Hope you are alright sweetie
We all need to take care of our feet or paws even if we don't want to
Post a Comment