I wish I might...have the brovver who came to see me here tonight. I'm warming the beddy. He will be, but after tomorrow- he will leave me again! (other usual favorite brovver will return back here though).
![]() |
| 2PM today |
Here I am kitties and woofies. He's out and about (brovver) seeing friends today and this will be his next to last night here. Mom's been feeding him well wishing he could stay (he's a Teacher, but teaching summer school; so he will leave Friday morning).
We are all together to wish youngest brovver well in his surgery tomorrow. He's always been totally well, but something crept up and got him. It will all be alright however as soon as it's over. Thought, love, prayers and purrs and woofs would be so welcome in the morning at 9, and tonight before he goes on in. XXX
Thank you furriends and parents.

26 comments:
Dearest Katie Isabella,
We sure will keep the youngest in our thoughts and prayers!
May all be well and that he is soon on the mend.
You are such a sweet and true family member; love that photo.
Hugs,
Mariette
I will be praying. XO
We are all sending purrs and prayer to your younger Brovver and we know all will be okay sweet Katie.
Katie, we are keeping your younger brother in our thoughts and prayers. Lots of purrs from Derry. ❤️
Katie, mum and I are sending lots pf purrs and prayers for the youngest brother!!!!!
Purrs, Julie
I'm sending purrs over your way for a successful surgery!
I am sure he will appreciate the bed warmng.
We're purring and praying for your younger brother, Katie! XO
Good luck on your brother's surgery!
Katie, glad u have one brovver now and u will take good care of other brovver tomorrow. Paws folded in prayer. And actually in prayer furr teacher brovver too. Serious work there. Precious
Katie we will keep your youngest brovver in our prayers hoping his surgery fixes his problem and that he will be just fine. I know you will be the bestest nurse EVER!
Hugs, Teddy
Purrs and prayers for your brovver!
The Florida Furkids
Katie Isabella and Mom sending purrs for the youngest favorite brovver.
Hugs Cecilia
We are sending Brovver all the purr and prayers we can gather and I have recruited many Angels here at the Bridge to help watch over him. We are sending them to you and Mom too to calm your fears. We know you are the best and most welcoming little kitty for teacher Brovver.
Many hopes and purrs for the Brovver having surgery tomorrow, Katie. And enjoy your time with the Brovver who will visit you tonight! Hugs for all.
Wishing your Brovver all the best in his surgery and recovery Katie! We're sure you'll be a great nurse for him.
katie we sendz yur brother best fizhez, well wishez and heerz hopin him haza speedee and compleet ree coveree :) ♥♥♥3
Best wishes to you and yours. ~hugs~ Be well!
Hope all turns out well!
I am sending love and good thoughts for youngest brovver.
I hope he heals well and fast
Sending purrayers to your brovver Katie I.
We are praying and woofing for all of the brovvers and all of your family to stay strong and brave. We have no doubt that this will be behind you very soon and everyone will be fine. Stay cuddly and warm, KI. They need you!
Love and licks,
Cupcake
I hope your younger brother is getting better ... Our prayers ...
The best of luck to your brother, Katie. I'll be commenting elsewhere, too.
Hope all will be well...and by now IS well!
Post a Comment