Kitties, I am back UTB but all is well. I started that up and kept it up a good part of each day for 5 days when I came home all messed up with the meds the Vet gave me when my fang was pulled.
Now I go just for a bit, with a lot of me hanging out from under there...simply relaxing and napping. I'm long totally recovered from that awful time. Mom thought however that I seem to be eating better (too well...I'm eating like never before) So maybe I had discomfort that mom simply couldn't tell. You know how we cats are. We don't tell.
Mom hasn't been up there to see more woofies. Their mom's and dad's are walking them and that's how all this stuff about admiring them got started . I will have to give mom a severe talking to. But she told me that once upon a time, she had Jack, and he was raised by the family after he was weaned. His hair was auburn like mom's, so they shared that. She left him with her Dad when she got married and several years later Jack went to the Bridge. She always loved him.
Meanwhile she told me to stop dictating from UTB as she was headed out. See you laters.
This is a video but mom can't get it to... well....video. But here I am.
27 comments:
I'm glad you are okay sweet Katie, but come on out from UTB!
your are looking lovely Katie. of course you must dictate what is to be blogged here,
and if UTB is a good spot for contemplating your next novel, go for it. humans have
all these silly ideas that they need to travel to new places to get ideas for their books.
us kitties just need a homey spot to think. precious
ps I spent 15 hours UTB. waiting to have my home back in order. i never ate, drank or
pottied then.
katie I chill under the bed, under the table with the cloth cover over it and behind some shoes in the closet because how else can we plan our shopping trips that need attention to detail paid like which handbag how much cash what flight which country charge card or debit and see you at the appointed time with hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥
I'm happy everything is well, Katie😸Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend to you and your mommy🐾😽💞
I am glad you are doing well Katie, and that you only go UTB to relax now.
Hi Katie! We too chill UTB. Jo Jo mostly, because she has been staying inside mostly since the new dog moved in at Mr Bs old house. Ella is a BIG dog and she hates cats and chases us. She really scared Jo Jo. I too like UTB. Mostly just my head when I lay on the dog bed by the sliding door. Kozmo says purrhaps you should tell your Mom that he is there and that is why you have your head UTB. He has been at your house a lot (or he says he is)> Purrs Marv
Sometimes I go under the bed too, Katie. I’m glad you’re feeling better. ~Ernie
I am glad you are eating and feeling better- and playing with your toys. XO
Aside from getting rid of a tooth that seemed to have been causing a lot of untold trouble, you've discovered a benefit to your visit to the hospital, Katie: that neat, relaxing place under the bed. Cats are creatures of habit - just not always the same habits.
Enjoy your private UTB times, but come out for time with your Mom and all of us!
Glad you are eating better...and having fun, too!
I'm glad you're feeling better, Katie. I know you'll come out when you are ready.
Glad you're in the pink (or on the pink should I say!!).....those dentals can be totally discombobulating (I don't know what that means but Mom says it's a good word to use). Glad you're OK now and if you want to dictate UTB then fine and dandy. It's dark and private UTB and that's what we like sometimes right? Right!
Hugs, Teddy
Oh Katie Isabella at least you have come to realize the UTB is not so scary and it gives you a bit of cozy. Every so often I'd find Angel Madi in her but she always kept her front paws just over the front edge and ready in case she needed to make a quick exit.
Hugs Cecilia
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Haha UTB that is a good one and it always works for you, for hiding.
Only our bed in the Rose Suite would be good for that. Not the others... they're European and easy to access!
Happy you bounced back from that.
Hugs,
Mariette
I'm so glad you are doing well, Katie, and that you have a good appetite!
If you are comfy UTB, then that's okay, Katie!
As long as all is well,then all is good
Nothing wrong with chillin' UTB. Personally, when I go under, I spend the whole time licking the floor. Well, till Mom chases me out and says I'm weird.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Glad to know you're well and good. UTB is a special spot, very comfy too, just ask our Buster whose favorite spot is UTB.
Emma and Buster
That is great news
We are sure glad you are better, Katie. But we do hope you come out from UTB soon. XO
UTB is kinda dark, Miss Katie! Come out and enjoy the sun!
Purrs,
Tama and Benny
You chill out wherever you like, Katie! It is YOUR castle, after all. You need to make that clear to your Mom, as She seems to furget that fact, occasionally! Humans need to be reminded of these things!
But if you get bored there - We are only a teleport ride away, whenever you feel like it!
Glad you've recovered, Katie. The only time I really go UTB is when I'm in one of my rare old lady zoomin' moods. Mom and dad laugh at me because I zoom around the house like I'm being chased or searching for some unseen thing.
Why do humans get freaked out when we're under the bed? Mommy says I'm not allowed under there, but I"ll let you guess if that stops me! MOL We're glad you're feeling better.
Our Saku likes to nap UTB sometimes, especially if the sticky bean is around. But he always comes out for treats and stinky goodness!
As long as you are fine then UTB is fine too Katie. Dad had a woofie once too and we can't imagine but it's true. They have lives before we came if you can believe it. Looks like you are having a great time so have fun
Post a Comment