Kitties, Mommy and I have no idea how to do the "follow me" thingy so if you like us, we hope you'll keep us in your "bookmarks" now that Feedburner is no more. If it drops off too much we will just rest the blog and let it be. She said the same for her own blog.
Mom's not one for using Face Book as a blog place, sorta kinda. When so many quit blogging several years ago and went to Face Book as an option, many of us knew no human names and couldn't friend them. Then, I think Face Book is unfriendly to the idea of blogs in their space. I might be wrong.
Meanwhile, me and my little one love seeing you all and hope we will continue. If not, we'll do as we mentioned earlier up there in the first lines.
Mom said she still has the Yellow Jackets out there in their burrow. People tell her what to do ,but she is a yeller bellied chicken clucking away at the idea of doing it herself. The pest control man doesn't like coming out to a customer's home at 11 at night...so...he offered instructions -which mom won't follow. Have to do something here before long or my yard won't get mowed. Brovver from over the mountains will be here July 5-8 for youngest brovver's surgery. (Oldest brovver is doing alright for now). My brovvers are having a time of it lately. Middle brovver who will be here early next week, said he would help mom and me. He loves us and we're glad. The other two brovvers are temporarily unavailable.
I am dictating from the corner on my comfy newly washed soft soft red blankie Admiral's MIL made for Admiral once upon a time.
I was going to ask Spidey to assist us with the Yellow Jackets~ but he is, well, um...well, sorta indisposed.
24 comments:
We'd never lose track of you sweet Katie, we've got you on Feedly so we see when you post.
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Glad that the brother from over the mountain is coming home to take care of issues!
Godspeed to the other brother that needs surgery now; you really are having things coming at you...!
As for the Feedburner, it is working perfectly. They got into maintenance mode for July!
You also have your Reading List (below Settings) and there you can add any blog, or remove or whatever.
Aside from those two options, you also can add the Gadget: My Blog List, as I've always had on my sideline.
I'm not at all concerned about this issue!
Hugs,
Mariette
Don’t worry, Katie, we have you in Feedly and I can find you there. Purrs for your brothers. ~Ernie
We follow you via Feedly, too, Katie, so we will always visit and see your posts. :)
We are keeping your brovvers in our purrs and prayers. Spidey looks like he got beat down by the yellowjackets. Just saying.
XO
We have your bookmarked and try to check every day.
I have never used Feedburner, only Feedly which I have used since Google Reader stopped many years ago. You are safely in my Feedly list so I always know when you post.
Sending good thoughts for your brovvers.
Precious and I find both your blogs very easily because I have marked it on my favorite blog reading list. Then I'm so nontechnical I don't know what you call this list and don't use Facebook and I don't just do a whole lot of other stuff with computers. But Katie I love seeing you and your mom and I am sorry about the ground hornets. I just left the skunk's get mine and did not cut the grass in a small area to avoid them. If you don't run the lawn mower directly over there hole they won't attack. Don't get stung and stay comfy.
I have you bookmarked as a favorite so I find you easily! I sure hope you don't disappear!
follow-it did all the work for us. They showed us how to download our followers and then we sent them the list and they did the rest. They also showed us how to put the widget on our sidebar which was super easy.
The Florida Furkids
I've got you bookmarked as well. :) Sorry about that nest. Ugh... By the way, Spidey kind of freaks me out. lol I'm reminded of my middle brother's penchant to scare me with life-sized bloody Halloween dummies. :P
I never used Feedburner. Katie Isabella and for sure you are on my BOOKMARKS.
So no worries. I understand Mom's hesitancy to work on the suggestions. She is like me if she messes up it would be up to me. So I say move at your own pace
Hugs Cecilia
I don't know what Feedburner is, so I'll stick to blogging. I can write more there, and it seems less transitory than Facebook. Not to worry, Katie, I'll always be stopping in as usual to see how you and your family are doing.
I'm not familiar with Feedburner either but whatever it is, I hope you can work it out. We will follow you anywhere - literally! Hope your brovver can help with the ICKY, SCARY, OUCHIE YELLOWJACKETS.....they are horrible.
Hugs, Teddy
I'm getting your posts in email so far, and I hope that continues as I have no idea how to find and use feedly or feedburner . . . I will come looking for ya if I stop getting posts . . . Many hopes and purrs that the brovver having surgery does well!
Mom clicked the Follow button again, in case of anything. Plus she added our email address to that box, even though we already get your posts in email. Can't be too careful...
We hope your brovvers get all squared away. We do love when they visit. Mom and I always say prayers for them, so we will continue doing that for both of them. All three of them, actually!
Love and licks,
Cupcake
We only use Facebook to support my blog, as my human thinks it's foolish to give the FB head more money, and your posts can disappear at their whim.
Mom bean says we "follow" you on Blogger and don't get e-mails so she things we'll be good. There aren't as many furriends blogging as much any more so we hope we don't lose any more.
Enjoy your fresh blankie!
Katie we have feedburner which seems to still be working but have to figure out how to see our other account as it keeps logging in with my primary instead of... Aw bunk! If you need help setting up a follow.it drop us an email. I am having a lot of problems with mine going to spam all the time and not giving me all my subs. *Sigh*
Tell Mom to get the Wasp Spray. It shoots like 10' so she can zap that nest from far away and when they crawl in they die even if they are flying around
I have no idea how to change or set up stuff and am just hoping for the best
Feed burner still worked for your blog today. I will find you if it stops working. Sorry another brother needs surgery. I will add him to my prayer list. XO
Healing Pawkisses for your brovver, Katie. Hope he'll be fine. We don't know what's going on with all the mails. We do't have that feedthingie, but WordPurress is doing tricks on us now too😸Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend and all the best to your mom and bovvers🐾😽💞
Mom bit the bullet and got the Follow.it to work. People will have to use it to get our posts by email. We never did follow blogs by email, with all the work, home based business email, having blogs come by email was overload. There is NOTHING more depressing than realizing you have 300+ emails to open, read and delete. We always had them as their own category of Bookmarks in our browser and we can quickly go through the list. It is what works best for us.
We are glad your bruvver will be there to help. Mom would have just tossed a dead fish in the empty lot beside us where the deer hang out. They LOVE dead fish! And then they quit thinking our yard is a source of food.
We just use Feedly. Seems simple enough fer us ta manage. But dont worry, whatever it takes we will read yer blog!
Katie, OUR Mummy also has no idea what to do about the follow it Thingy.
Oh, well - We expect She'll sit down and figure it out eventually. Please don't stop blogging, whatever you do.
Happy Independence Day!
Post a Comment