June 24, 2021

For Jackie, With Love

 


16 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

We are sending lots of purrs to Jackie!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Carole,
Whenever one of our fur babies is ailing we worry and we pray!
May things work out well for Jackie.
Hugs,
Mariette

Brian's Home Blog said...

Purrs and prayer to dear Jackie from all of us too.

Marvelous Marv said...

We are purraying hard for Ms Jackie!

pilch92 said...

I am praying for Jackie. XO

The Island Cats said...

I’m purring my best purrs for Miss Jackie.

Darla M Sands said...

~hugs~

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

We are praying with you.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I am purring lots for Jackie.

Pam and Teddy said...

Thankfully she's now home again but we will sure be praying for good follow up reports from her doctors....

Hugs, Pam and Teddy too

The Florida Furkids said...

We're purring loud and hard for Jackie.
The Florida Furkids

My Mind's Eye said...

I was so happy to see that Jackie had a post today updating us on how she is doing, keeping her in my prayers for her follow up tests
Hugs cecilia

Leah said...

Lots of purrs for Jackie to feel better and be able to come home from the hospital!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

My thoughts are with Jackie

John Bellen said...

Jackie's trip to the hospital frightened me; I can only imagine how she and Ivor felt. God bless them and aid her recovery.

meowmeowmans said...

We have been thinking and purring for Mom Jackie a lot, too. We were happy to read she is back home, but will keep watching for updates, and sending all good thoughts her way.