Kitties! I have riches to come! One favorite brovver is coming to see me from over the mountains. The other just left me, but he'll be back and we will ALL three brovvers be there for my Client's 6th birthday. It was on March 30, but we were having his family only pawty on April 3. Everyone will be here then. My client no longer eats my foods or tries to swim in my water bowls. Or tries to excavate my litter box. I have had little to bring the Supreme Cat Court! Nothing really. So I have been concentrating on other feline cases that have been brought to me. My Client has me on retainer however.
Other brovver will be here tomorrow and I will be the only Hostess to greet him at first. Mom will be in the big city with another brovver until mid afternoon. Then she will come home and see this favorite brovver.
Here is my Client...swiping my food! Mommy isn't seen in this one...that's my Client's mommy.
29 comments:
Little sticky people can be a handful...er, um...pawful, Katie!
Your client is pretty cute, Katie. :-)
We wish you all a very happy, safe Easter weekend. ♥
Awesome!! Enjoy your family time, Miss K.
Oh, how nice! Have fine, sweetie. I'm sorry your mom has buyer's remorse, by the way. Be well!
Katie, sounds like a wonderful Easter coming your way.
Hope everyone has a fun time and you get treats in your
Easter Basket.
Oh Katie Isabella what an adorable Client you have. At they age they all have inquisitive minds and sticky fingers
Have a lovely time with all the brovvers and at the Client's bday celebration
Hugs Cecilia
I know you all will have such a great holiday time sweet Katie!
Sounds like you’re going to have a good time, Katie. I’m glad your Client is treating you well.
Have a wonderful Easter with your brovvers and client, Katie.
That video is so precious. :) XO
Hee! Hee! Mom laughed! Alex - the brother that lives with us - ate the cat crunchies when he was little! He LOVES them. Your client is wonderful! Thanks for visiting us! And the picture for the poem is true! Mom just about fainted when she saw it online! We hope you and your family have a marvellously happy day!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
THAT is truly called 'RICHES' and you all are so blessed!
Fond memories looking back at that video and it sure didn't harm him for eating a bit of your foods...
Hugs,
Mariette
Riches is right! We hope you all have a wonderful family visit.
MOL! It's important to keep away those hairballs in human kittens!
I do believe your Client might just be part kitty cat if he likes cat food that much! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Hugs, Teddy
That made us smile....especially the hairball comment!!
The Florida Furkids
That client is cute as a button, but still seems a little dangerous and impulsive. Watch your back, KI.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
A big family celebration! You'll be getting more attention than you will be able to handle, Katie.
Yay, glad you get to get together! That's always fun!!
Leo says: We got one of them tiny humans that comes over here now. So far he has not tried to get into our food, but he has eyed it. I usually take off when he's here but yesterday I let him pet my tail and you know what? he was nice and gentle and didnt pull anything! I might have to start trusting him... Anyway, Katie, after your get together whey dont I pop over and help you rest up from their visit by napping with you? Snuggles??
Sounds like a great family celebration coming up, Katie! Have fun and enjoy!
It sounds like you will have a loving and fun celebration with your family, Katie!
We sure are glad your client does not eat your foods anymore, but that video is precious!
How special that all brovvers will be there! We hope your family has a marvelous celebration.
Katie, it looks like you have had your paws full lately!!
As long as you manage to get to eat your food at some point all should be well...I hope.
Happy Easter!
Purrs, Julie
Family time is the best unless they start talking about politics. I hope they don't. I want every minute to be perfect for you.
Its going to be a great time all together with those special brothers and client!
That is a really cute little one, beside the food swiping that is MOL. Have a fun fantastic Easter
He's a cutie pie~!
Happy Easter.
Emma and Buster
It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time, Katie.
Happy Easter!
Sticky beans do grow up and become a little smarter...not as smart as we kitties but they try. MOL!
We're sure efurrybody enjoyed the pawty!
Post a Comment