 |
| LOOK! A beautiful card from RUMPY BUMP this meowing!!! |

 |
| Let's rock and roll Kitties. |
 |
| Hoping some mancats come by... |
 |
| I'll cut the cayk first! |
 |
| Fresh Niptini's everyone? |
 |
| A classic, Kitties! Here's to ye! |
 |
| Nip milk shakes for the kittens... |
 |
| Dig in. I'll have mommy make more. |
 |
| Dessert! Let's dig in. |
Stay as long as you like. Cuddlepiles will be in the west bedroom on the big bed. Treats will be laid out as well for those hungry in the middle of the night. Lots of beds all over the house so take your pick. Blankies too. Mom will come by and smooch you goodnight. AND check to make sure you're all covered up...the whole kitty pile. Oh...she may join us. Pay no attention.
36 comments:
Happy Gotcha Day, Katie!
Happy Gotcha Day, Katie! Derry is heading right over to help you celebrate! 🎉❤️
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Hard to believe that nine years have passed by that quickly but you sure found yourself a loving and caring HOME!
Hugs,
Mariette
Happy Gotcha Day beautiful Katie! We were so excited the day you came home!!!
Oh wow, what a pawrty this will be !
Happy Gotcha Day sweet Katie! Great party. How nice to provide extra litter boxes and open doors. :) XO
Yay! Happy gotcha day, Katie.
Happy Gotcha Day! You throw the best party on the block.
Happy Gotcha Day Katie! We know it was the best day of yer life. May there be many more! I (Ayla) enjoy sharing this special day with you.
Happy Gotcha Day Katie! We are all having a wonderful time it is the best party ever. I hope you stop by to see the card we made you.
Rumpy Bump and Family
Happy Gotcha Day! I gotta stop by that kissing booth first! ;)
Happy Gotcha Day!!!
Happy Gotcha Day, my Lovely!! I had a pre pawty niptini or two, hic!
Katie Isabella OMCs you know how to PAR-Tee. Your DJ is rockingly handsome,
Bacon Beer, extra loos, kitties piles, stuffies...are there Donkey duplicates?
Be sure to give mom a bit of oxygen should she decide to join the kitty pile.
Happy Happy Gotcha day...
Hugs and thanks for all the fun
Cecilia
Katie, you had your gotcha almost 1 year before me! I would love
to come for a visit today to see all that wonderful stuff you have
out for visitors. If I could just whip down and back without a plane
or car I certainly would. So glad you found your furrever home when
you did. Furrever homes are just the best. Precious
Happy Gotcha Day Katie Isabella, that sounds like quite a party! Celebrate and have lots of fun!
Oh Katie! What a fabulishious Pawty! Kozmo has been chaffing at the bit to get here and we can see why! Don't be surprised if Kozmo does not spend his allowance (and all his time) at your kissing booth! Now we want to sing the song for you!
¸¸.•*♫♫♫ Happy Gottcha Day to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Gottcha Day to yoooooooouuuuuuu ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Gottcha Day deeeeeeeeear Katie Isabella•.¸¸♥
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Gottcha Day to you ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
Have a marvellously Happy Day!
Happy Gotcha Day, KI. You are in the perfect place. Your mama and brovvers we SOOOO lucky to find you and you were lucky they did. xoxo
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Happy Gotcha Day, Katie san! We are so happy that you found such a wonderful, loving forever home! The pawty looks lots of fun! Nip milk shake...mmm :-) Enjoy your very special day!
Happy Gotcha Day, Miss Katie Isabella! In these difficult times, it's rare to find such a great party!
Purrs,
Tama and Genji
I hope your gotcha day was a great one
Happy Gotcha Day Katie I - This is a great party and you were gotcha'd into a great family !
Happy Gotcha Day Katie! You're such a special girl and we're so glad we found you. Party on!
What a great party, Katie! Happy Gotcha Day, sweet girl. We are so thankful you were gotcha'd into the bestest, most loving home ever! XO
WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Gotcha Day Katie!!!!!!!
That is a pawsome reason for a party!
Purrs, Julie
Happy Gotcha Day! I'd glad you left room on the floor for some dancing in between the beddies.
Happy belated Gotcha Day! Sorry we missed the party, but it looks like it was fabulous and filled with lots of fun and food!!
Oh, We are so sorry to be late, but Happy, Happy Gotcha Day, Dearest Katie! We look forward to celebrating many more of them with you, darling girl!
Nine years, eh, Katie? What a wonderful day that was for you and your humans. I wonder if your mum was nervous about whether you'd like her and your new home. There's no doubt about that now, though. Happy anniversary, Katie!
(sorry to be late commenting!) Leo: Meowza! A kissing booth! Let me grab a niptini and I'll stay in that line all night! Except for some use of the cuddle room if darling Katie goes in! Happy happy gotcha day sweetest of sweethearts!
Happy Gotcha day, Katie Isabella! We were gotted almost the same time. I'm celebrating my 10th gotcha day! Can you believe how time flies? I'm sure glad you adopted our mom and bruvvers.
I'm so sorry I missed your fabulous pawty but still wanted to wish you a Happy Belated Gotcha Day!! Hoping it was extra special!! Love, Roary
Oh no, we missed your party! We wish you a happy belated Gotcha Day! We're glad you found the perfect mom and that we know you!
Oh my we missed the pawty! Happy belated Gotcha Day sweetie pie.
Emma and Buster
my stars girl; I so totally missed this thanx KNOT to the stupid food service girl who won't let us blog on the weekend and please beg my most humble and I daresay I hope you had a FABulous day and you got to go shopping and if you didn't get to go shopping then meet me at the airport at oh 17 hundred and I will buy your ticket to Italy and take the food girls charge card and call the credit card company and have the limit raised and see how she likes those apples even if she doesn't eat them serves her right
hugs from dai$y and the boys and we raise a handbag to a happy healthy year ♥♥♥
Me too, I'm late to the pawty!
Happy Gotchaversary, Katie; you are where you're supposed to be.
Post a Comment