Leo says: What? Someone insulted Katie?? Never! Not on my watch!! Who I gotta bap?? Ok, I know I've been missing in action lately, but I'd never let anyone insult you, sweet Katie. Honest, I'd come from anywhere to save you! So lets blame my mommy for my absence and maybe have some nip and dinner tonight? purrs?
What? What? Did someone insult you? That's NOT ALLOWED! I do love that photo of you though....you look like you've perhaps been disturbed and didn't like it ONE BIT!
Katie Isabella you might need to send out a memo letting everybuddy who enters your home know what's yours is yours and what's theirs is yours. Hugs Cecilia
Katie Isabella You might want to send out a memo letting everybuddy who enters your home know what is yours is yours and what is theirs is yours. You might get this 2 times but it appears the first one went into a black hole Hugs cecilia
26 comments:
Katie, no purson made remarks to you, I hope.
You look like they might have startled you out
of some rolling around. precious
Leo says: What? Someone insulted Katie?? Never! Not on my watch!! Who I gotta bap?? Ok, I know I've been missing in action lately, but I'd never let anyone insult you, sweet Katie. Honest, I'd come from anywhere to save you! So lets blame my mommy for my absence and maybe have some nip and dinner tonight? purrs?
Oh no, what was said? You look very taken aback!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
That mouth... and eyes!
Wondering WHAT they told you.
Hugs,
Mariette
PS hope you find time to read the message...
Well.... the mind does boggle!!!
Purrs,
Tama and Genji
Katie, you made me MOL!
Oh wow!!
How dare they!!!
What did he say? No one better be mean to you. XO
We are ready to help if you need us sweet Katie!
You've got some serious disgruntled on your face, Katie!
Oh, oh...something's not right in Katie's world!
Someone has a lot of nerve!
Oh my, I wonder what was said! Love that face expression, Katie san. You are so adorable :-)
The noive of some people!
What? What? Did someone insult you? That's NOT ALLOWED! I do love that photo of you though....you look like you've perhaps been disturbed and didn't like it ONE BIT!
Hugs, Teddy
Ugh! #humansamiright
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Oh my Katie! Looks like something is amiss!
Oh the indignity! Keep them in line Katie
I say nothing
MOL! Yes, that's what it looks like you're saying, Katie!
If someone has insulted you, Katie, We shall hunt them down and DEMAND SATISFACTION! Yes, sirree!
Katie Isabella you might need to send out a memo letting everybuddy who enters your home know what's yours is yours and what's theirs is yours.
Hugs Cecilia
Katie Isabella
You might want to send out a memo letting everybuddy who enters your home know
what is yours is yours and what is theirs is yours.
You might get this 2 times but it appears the first one went into a black hole
Hugs cecilia
Say the name and I'll tear the guy a new "out pipe." A lady's honor is nothing to trifle with! ~Bear Cat
Say the name and I'll tear the guy a new "out pipe." A lady's honor is nothing to trifle with! ~Bear Cat
Post a Comment