October 6, 2020

Donkey

 A long day for me yesterday Kitties!  Mom was gone until 7pm last night.  I was hungry, believe me.

Mom was tired and because she had to sit  with a mask on for any many many hours breathing her own air she had just breathed, she got very tired and sleepy.  She went to bed without me at 9 she was so very tired.  Today she woke feeling good though and fixed me a wonderful breakfast.  But when she came into my living room, the sun was shining into my chair.  And there was someone in it.  I put him there during the night.  Mom was enchanted.  She loves my Donkey too.  I know she does.  


I laid my Donkey down to rest on his right side. 

Here he is relaxed and rested after a tough night playing.

Mom said Donkey seems a bit spare in frame these days.  He may need his nutrition looked at and supplemented. 


29 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Katie, we are all having a very tough time right now, but we will get through it!
Perhaps you need to have Donkey looked at by a medical professional!

Katie Isabella said...

I’ll tell mom!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm glad your Mom is feeing better and more rested, a cute donkey always helps sweet Katie!

The Island Cats said...

Donkey looks well loved.

Saku said...

It does look like you've luved the stuffing out of Donkey, MOL!

Hope the mom bean gets her rest tonight.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
What a story, those masks are wearing you out indeed.
Yesterday, when we'd boarded our train, I discovered that I'd left the cable for my iPhone to connect to the special battery for extended power, in the car... So I tried running and that is with mask on! Gee, it nearly kills you. So glad that I made it back and forth to and from the parking and rest in our first class chairs at table. Pleasant ride and perfect weather.
Donkey had a special time with you and so glad that Mom woke up fresh and fit again!
Hugs,
Mariette

pilch92 said...

You are such a good mom to donkey. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Donkey needs some steroids.

Tamago said...

Awww this is so sweet, Katie san! You let Donkey have your chair. He may feel refreshed after soaking in the sun but some supplements are good idea, too :-)

John Bellen said...

I think Donkey benefits from your love more than anything, Katie. But a few good meals may not go amiss...

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, we can see you love Donkey very much, Katie. We are glad Mom got such good rest after that long day. XO

Lynn and Precious said...

Maybe you'll have to share a few treats with donkey, Katie. It was nice to share donkey with your mom after she had such a rough day. Keep giving Mom lots of love. Glad to see you're both doing well.

Pam and Teddy said...

Glad your Mom is well rested after her long day. Donkey looks well rested too but perhaps a bit "Raggedy Andy"?? Maybe it's time to get him a sweater so his "bones" don't show as much? We had to do many repairs of Angel Sammy's mouse for the same reason.....He was was SOOO well loved!

Hugs, Teddy

Lynn and Precious said...

Katie, I wanted to add my paws worth on the donkey post. I think maybe donkey wore a mask too long just like your mom did and that's why he looks deflated. Hope you can get him plumped-up, precious.

Cupcake said...

It definitely sounds like your mom had a tough day. Plus it looks like Donkey had a tough night (or like a hundred tough nights). Lucky they both have you to care for them, KI. Don't wear yourself out. Try to get your mom and Donkey to nap with you.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Leah said...

Glad your Mom is feeling better after a rough day. Looks like you and donkey have great fun together!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie; donkey kneadz a good doze oh pie day stuffin ;) !! ☺☺♥♥

bobbie said...

Looks like Donkey is WELL on his way to becoming "Real"!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella...sharing is caring and you for sure care x 10000000 for your sweet mom.
I'm so sorry about all that mask wearing for so long
Hugs Cecilia

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That was a nice thought to put Donkey in the sun where your mom could see him.

catladymac said...

Nice to see Donkey again ! Sounds like you and he both need to get on a regular feeding schedule ! Purrs !

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

I like donkey

Anonymous said...

Your love for Donkey reflects your Mom's love for you...

Ivan from WMD said...

How sweet! Our mom is amazed with your mom's mask stamina. Twenty minutes max is about all our mom can stand. She's in and out of the grocery store like her tail is on fire!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Cute donkey. We are sure you look after your Mom well xx

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Donkey is starving!!! Katie Isabella, we think you should get your Mom to put out a plate of tuna or chicken for Donkey every night ;)

Seeking Serenity said...

omg HAhahahaha! thanks for the laugh out loud :D

Angel Simba said...

Glad Mom recovered from the long day. Donkey is really sweet but does look malnourished.

The J-Cats said...

Donkey looks as if he has been in the wars, rather. Perhaps he needs a visit to the v-e-t.