Dearest Katie Isabella, Oh yes, these queens and princesses, princes, demand to be loved. Am typing these words with Bandido in my arm, on my lap... Hugs, Mariette
Love your edict! We’d love to kiss you lots, Katie san! I love when I find my boys’ whiskers :-) Enjoy your beauty nap, Katie san. Have a great weekend!
Do you have a specific number of whiskers, Katie? If so, when you lose one how long does it take another to grow? Or has the new one pushed the old out, like a tooth?
Katie that is the best suggestion we have seen and we bet it works too. Love your whisker. Dad used to kind of be able to figure which of us lost a whisker but now that Toby's are going white...
25 comments:
Looking mighty pretty, Katie. I keep all Precious' whiskers
I find. And they are gray and hard to see on our brown carpet
and dark blue chairs!
Oh Katie, you are such a sweetie and so cute!
Have a wonderful weekend...
Noodle and crew
You are cute, cute, cute sweet Katie!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh yes, these queens and princesses, princes, demand to be loved.
Am typing these words with Bandido in my arm, on my lap...
Hugs,
Mariette
Katie Isabella you are for sure Queen of all you survey and probably a few secret places!!
So cute...
Hugs Cecilia
I would kiss you if I could, Katie.
Katie, you are such a sweetie!
Like royalty, Katie!
Katie, I hope you got lots of kisses !!!!
Purrs, Julie
Katie, you are such a beautiful girl! You're furry photogenic too.
You are such a cutie. I would love to kiss you. And snorgle the tummy. XO
Sometimes we don't have the strength to nap and have to take a pre nap nap.
Love your edict! We’d love to kiss you lots, Katie san!
I love when I find my boys’ whiskers :-)
Enjoy your beauty nap, Katie san. Have a great weekend!
Have a wonderful weekend, Katie san xo
Do you have a specific number of whiskers, Katie? If so, when you lose one how long does it take another to grow? Or has the new one pushed the old out, like a tooth?
You're such a sweetheart, Katie😸Pawkisses for a Happy Caturday🐾😽💞
That should be an easy edict for any self-respecting man-cat to follow!!! :)
Hugs, Teddy
Cute pictures, Katie, Happy Napping and Happy Caturday!
Katie that is the best suggestion we have seen and we bet it works too. Love your whisker. Dad used to kind of be able to figure which of us lost a whisker but now that Toby's are going white...
Keeping calm and kissing Katie is ALWAYS a good plan.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Aww, looking good, Katie! Sending you smoochies!
Aww, these photos of you are adorable, Katie. And the whisker!!
That whisker should be set in gold and then placed in a jewel box.
Mom opened up a small jewelry box the other day and it was filled with Allie's whiskers. She ended up very leaky eyed.
The Florida Furkids
They are very precious to us. They will be always. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Katie, you are absolutely precious. Our mom would love to kiss you.
Post a Comment