My gift to mom was what she calls the sweetest, warmest, softest most perfect little Katie chin and neck in the world, when I laid it very softly down on mom's face last night. It woke her I know though she didn't speak or move to pet me. But while I know it disturbs her sleep I had to especially tell her a Happy Mother's Day. I wanted to show my love. My brothers will do the same today. I wanted it to be unanimous with all four of us.
I made sure to shift my warm satin side onto her head, her shoulder and the side of her face too. After a short while she did ask me to move over a bit. But she got the full effect of my love.
Happy Mother's Day to all mom's of furred kids. And of human ones as well. The kids of both sets are loved to the moon and back many times!
Artwork by Kimberly Koz

21 comments:
Beautiful art. Happy Mother's Day to your wonderful mom. XO
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Yes, you are sure one of the lucky kitties for having a Mom that shields you, protects you and LOVES you.
Showing her you love her too, is precious.
Haha, your look-alike, our Speckie girl did knock the heavy crystal vase with roses down, that was on our kitchen table...
Water all over the tiles, a big vase it was. Roses on the table, chair and floor... She raced down the stairs where I too went first as I thought one of the windowsill pet lounges had come down.
Haha, she never told me that she KNEW who did it...
But I mopped it up and put the roses back, without any food in the water this time.
Yes, I still feel loved!
Hugs,
Mariette
Katie Isabella there is nothing as precious as a cat's paw gently placed on the one they love
Hugs cecilia
Aww, that does sound like the most perfect gift you gave Mom, Katie. So sweet! Happy Mother's Day to her, and all moms everywhere! XO
You are such a sweetie Katie. Happy Mother's Day to your special Mom from all of us!
You are a sweet, sweet soul, katie. Your mom is lucky to have you and YOU are lucky to have HER! xo Diana
You are such a sweet girl, Katie.
Happy Mother's Day to your mom and all the Mothers, human and fur everywhere.
I am sure your mom loved her gift, dear Katie. And that artwork is gorgeous.
That is the sweetest Mother's Day Gift I have heard of.
Katie, you sure know how to make your mom happy. Happy Mother’s Day to her.
A cat's love is very special, Katie; we all know that. Happy Mother's Day to your mum.
WE have no doubts about your love for your mom Katie and we are 10000% sure she loves you more.
Emma and Buster
That is the purrfect gift for your mom, Katie san! You are such a sweetheart :-) And the artwork is beautiful. It captured your gorgeous whiskers wonderfully! Happy Mother’s Day to your mom xoxo
I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day!
Oh Katie.....your Mom knows you are showing her your love and trust when you snuggle up to her like that. You are protecting her and also sharing her warmth - kitties love warmth and what better way to SHARE than with your Mom! I hope today is fun for all of you too - Day Two of Mother's Day celebrations!
Hugs to you AND your special Mommy
Love, Teddy
Cuddles of all kinds are always the best gifts ever! You went above and beyond, KI. I am sure your mom appreciated the message of love.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Sweetie likes to climb up my body, then paw the covers away from my face, Katie!
No sleeping in with her around...
So sweet, my Mum's Day was a good one
Awww, KI, you are just the sweetest little thing! Happy Belated Mother's Day to your mom.
Happy Belated Mother's Day to your mom Katie! We're sure she appawciated all the loving.
Your attention and closeness to your Mom was a special gift that day, Katie!
Post a Comment