January 10, 2020

Four Legged Toddler

Kitties!  Look at this.  Mom was sighing as she walked through the rooms this morning opening blinds and turning on lights.  She said it was like living with a four legged toddler!  Is there a point here Mom?  I take these out of my toy basket each day and night.  They get scooped up once week and put out of harm's way when the sucky monster is sent out on a mission.

See my feet prints everywhere?  I own this place!








24 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Katie, I think she was complimenting you, on your joyful playing abilities!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh my gosh, we do see your feets prints! Too cute!

The Whiskeratti said...

Moms just don't always appreciate their kittehs, do they ?

Terri said...

Oh, yeah! Can I sympathize with your human...

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie, my stars if mom had caught on to this secret message....
good thing she just sees toys about....see you ***** over at ****
by no later than **** so we can ******* and *****. bring an
extra *********** and lots of cash

hugs from dai$y =^..*=

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have just been enjoying yourself, Katie.

Mary said...

You are Queen of your domain, Katie! I live all of your toys! :)

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

We have a lot of my toys out in the evenings and also boxes and papers because Mum wants to get me playing and moving about as she says I need to exercise. I hardly touch the toys but do I have some fun with boxes and paper!

The Island Cats said...

Your mom should be grateful you’re still a kitten at heart, Katie.

Brian's Home Blog said...

It just looks like a great big bunch of happy to me!

pilch92 said...

That is sweet. I am glad you have fun. Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog for the loss of Prancie. XO

World of Animals, Inc said...

Katie, we just love seeing you having so much fun with all your toys all over the place. Such a fun time you are always having. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals

Ivan from WMD said...

Katie, I do the same thing! Only here my mom tells me to put them back in the toy basket. (But I don't.)

~Izzy.

Tamago said...

Wow Katie san, you own the place indeed! Despite sigh and four legged toddler comment, I’m sure your mom loves when you take those toys out of basket! You are a sweet and fun loving kitty :-)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Glad you've remained at that toddler stage and love to play!
Let Mom think what she wants as long as the sucky monster does not eat your JOY!
Hugs,
Mariette

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think four legged toddlers are way more fun than the two legged kind!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Sometimes those toys get up and walk around like they do on Toy Story

Pam and Teddy said...

Well of course you own that place AND as the owner, you can absolutely decorate it with your favorite toys any time you want to. It makes it "homier" doesn't it! That's how I feel too Katie.

Hugs, Teddy

Anonymous said...

You own that place like a boss, KI. Toddlers are awesome, so your mom is really saying a nice thing about you there! I think you need a few more toys... #getshoppingmom

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Saku said...

Well done Katie, we have a basket of toys that we never play with. But we do manage to hork at least once a day to keep the mom bean on her toes.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Oh Katie you are so precious

My Mind's Eye said...

You Go Girl,
Katie Isabella you crack me up...what a fine collection of toys you have too.
Purrsonally if it were me... I'd rather you get out all your toys...than come in the bedroom jumpin' on my full bladder
Hugs Cecilia

Timmy Tomcat said...

Katie you really have a fun time and we like that as much as you do, well almost. Miss Fitz and Einstein are the ones who pull the toys out around our house but we all play with them. Purrs sweetie

John Bellen said...

It seems like a good system to me, Katie.