![]() |
| When I first came home with Mommy...many years ago. |
October 18, 2019
That was That
Kitties...that was that. I read what Mom said and I guess I felt badly because the next night and last night as well...I have stayed above her head. She said she was thinking about several suggestions and one being to put one of my beddies over on the other side in the pillow area, just for the night. She hasn't had to do anything as I stopped... at least for now. I have my own pillow as CK mentioned. But I have been preferring her head to it. 🙀
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Wow, you can read your Mom's mind and guessed what was being discussed all over blogland about you.
Hoping you stay like this and enter the colder season together without much disturbance.
Hugs,
Mariette
I guess you decided the head games were over sweet Katie.
You are so thoughtful. XO
Wow, awesome!! I hope this continues. Is that what we call a meeting of the minds??
Katie, that is very sweet that you are trying to accommodate your human.
Katie Isabella, you are just a fluff ball of heart!
LOL- Nothing like a BEDHEAD! Hope you have a good day!!! xo Diana
I too learned a lot from the comments, Katie!
Smart moves, Katie. Keep her guessing.
I like sleeping by momma's feet or next to her (when I'm in the bed).
Isn't it FUN keeping our humans on their toes by suddenly changing behavior? Oh I get a lot of giggles out of doing that myself. Keep your Mom wondering what you'll do next Katie............!!
Hugs, Teddy
That’s pawsome, Katie san! You do read mom’s post and comments carefully, don’t you? :-)
How good is it that you relised what your Mum wanted
It's generous of you to give your mum a break, Katie.
I'm very happy that things have calmed down over there. Whew. Your mom needs her rest so she can cater to you and care for you properly, KI. Good job.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Post a Comment