Kitties, I really REALLY made mom smile the day before yesterday when she got up, turned on the light and stepped down from the bed. (she has to have a little step to get IN bed...and she has to step down from it. She is 5'1 as always but the bed just gets the better of her.)
Anyway, look what I did. I did it on my own. Some cynics would say it was a happenstance. But I say I did it on purpose because I love Donkey and I have brought him in with us every night for going on six years. I thought Donkey deserved the declaration! So I made him a declaration. Mom said she will always keep this picture.
You can see all my feets prints all over the carpet as I usually spend a lot of time going to get my family out of the living room and bring them in. This time, just Donkey and his tribute from me. I'm glad Mom appreciated it.

23 comments:
We appreciate it too, Katie. Did you hear our mom go "Aww!"?
That is a very sweet declaration of love, Katie.
That was so, so sweet dear Katie!
You are indeed a sweet kitty!
You do love your Donkey very much. And tell your mom I too have a little stepstool for my bed. The mattress is quite high.
Dearest Katie Isabella,
That is very sweet of you!
Well, my Mom was not much taller and neither is our Indonesian foster-daughter.
Hugs,
Mariette
Katie you certainly made your feelings about Donkey PLAIN AS DAY! What a HEARTfelt declaration of love and no wonder your Mom is going to keep the photo forever....it's a keeper!
Hugs, Teddy
You are a sweetie pie Katie. I'm sure Donkey was THRILLED with your very cute declaration!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
Katie you are the very best at surprising mom with all your treasures
Hugs Cecilia
Awwww that is such a sweet declaration, Katie san! You made us smile, too!
Katie, that's so sweet! Did you score some extra treat?
What a sweet and loving thing to do
That was an outstandingly sweet thing you did there, Miss Katie Isabella!
Purrs,
The Chans
Your mom, Donkey and THE WORLD need to know your love for Donkey is real and true and lasting. Sweetest. Tribute. Ever!
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Aw, that’s so sweet, Katie.
That is so, so sweet, Katie!
That is SUCH a sweet arrangement, Katie!
Awww, how cute! Lexy loves to bring her toys in at night. It's usually a different toy because she always gets them under the couch.
I think that's a wonderful declaration, Katie. I'd keep such a picture, too.
Katie, I just love your dedication to your donkey. Yes, this says it all.
That's right! Celebrate your love on your own terms instead of prescribed "holidays" that make money for corporate America! And it's pretty adorable too.
That's right! Celebrate your love on your own terms instead of prescribed "holidays" that make money for corporate America! And it's pretty adorable too.
that photo needs to be cropped and framed , such love for mommy
Post a Comment