Someone call the Cat Police. And do it right away! There's been a theft! MY CHAIR! It's GONE!
I saw him take it! A young blonde haired blue eyed young man. He is the brother of my mom's daughter-in-law. He TOOK it. It was mine, Kitties.
'It went from this:
To THIS:


25 comments:
Maybe a better chair is coming for you, Katie!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh how shocking that is for you!
Hope the new owners will love you chair as much as you did!
Wait and see...
Hugs,
Mariette
We saw on facebook that a new better chair is coming.
If it was on Facebook it must be true...
don't despair, Katie!
xxoo
Maggie, Mickey Mouser, Rufus the Red
Chairless is not really a good thing sweet Katie!
Oh no, where has your chair gone!
WHAT?!?! Now the little people are stealing CHAIRS out from under us? What's wrong with them! ~Bear Cat
Uh oh!
But maybe there's a new one coming?
I sure hope a better chair is coming. If not, someone is in trouble. XO
Oh dear - has it been returned?
Noooooo! You need another chair...stat!
OMC! That looks like a high backrest and TBT has been looking for a chair like that...
Oh oh. That's not right. A cat's life has been turned upside down...
Nooooo!
OMC, we can't believe it!!!!
Purrhaps it's gone fur a make-offur and will surprise mew later! MOL
What in the world? I hate when comfy things disappear. At least the thief left the blanket.... When we moved, almost ALL the furnitures disappeared. Thank goodness new stuff came to the new house. Maybe a new chair will come. Or maybe you’ll move! Exciting!
Love and licks,
Cupcake
I am outraged. OUTRAGED! What the fluff???
Katie, for the love of all that's right in this world, there best be a replacement that exceeds your expectations!
Poor Katie......I heard you're getting a NEW chair and I can only hope that it will still have you nap blankie on it AND that you will like it as much as your old tried and true chair. Change - I don't like it either!!
Hugs, Teddy
Cat Burglar did! I'm sure!!
Hugs Cecilia
Oh, no sweet Katie...he took your chair? We sure hope someone brings you a new chair and it is very comfy. Hugs and nose kisses PoohGirl, Chancy and Mags
Oh noooo! He can’t take away anything without your purrmission! This is so wrong. He better bring you a new one!
WHAT???!!! Are you kidding me????????????? and with NO REPLACEMENT???Oh my!! Hoping you are exercising your right to show the "back of disrespect!!" Love, Cody
What the???? Seriously? Maybe you should sleep on the dining room table!!!!
No no no that is not good, the chair thief needs to be punished............
Maybe you could make a movie about this! Let's see, how about "Chairless in ..." whereever you are.
Post a Comment