October 5, 2018

Furry Friday

Kitties!

This place is covered in rugs, scatter rugs and carpet, and blankies and other things...towels and so on.  You might think I had the plague or something!  She's always using her rubber glove for getting up bags of fur everywhere after I went through all that trouble to make it happen.  The beds, all of them, chairs, sofa, places on the carpet I lay, the sheets and pillowcases every morning for pity sake;  ...sheesh!  What am I, poison?

Here I am in the kitchen negotiating through the scatter rugs. Any the door, at the sink...in front of my bathroom facilities for litter scatter...as if!  If I'd known she was going to take a picture I would have combed my bib!




I might need to petition our Union, and President Austin.

Of course, he meows in Welsh.  But I understand him pretty well.  He comes over a LOT.

24 comments:

pilch92 said...

This is a gorgeous photo of you. You always look beautiful. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

I agree, you look mighty stunning sweet Katie. Now, go cut the rug!

The Island Cats said...

Make sure you keep furring the place up, Katie!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Geez, your fur is a precious treasure and should be treated as such!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

How rude! And after all that pre-authorized petting time you gave her too! I sense a protest coming on ...

Pam and Teddy said...

I think that look on your pretty face says it all.....it must be rather insulting that your Mom considers your fur to be something to get rid of instead of treasured! By the way, I think your bib looks nice in freeform/casual mode.

Hugs, Teddy

Kea said...

We think you look lovely as you are, Katie.

Our house is covered in blankets and soft, cushy bath mats, etc. Our biped says it's for OUR comfort, but we suspect she has other reasons, much like your mom's!

CATachresis said...

Hey Miss Katie I think I might have been responsible for your rumpled chesticle! But it does look so scrummy like that!! Pnawn Da Baby!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
We are lucky... there are not too many around here. Mommy trips. You look beautiful, Kozmo says he should come by.
Purrs
Marv

Annie Bear said...

Your bib looks wonderful, Katie. The lady has some things covered but has kind of given up on all that too. No matter how much moms cover things, there will always be fur!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look lovely with your tousled bib! What is wrong with your human? Doesn't she realise it is an honour to have your beautiful fur adding an extra touch of luxury to everything.

Tamago said...

Aww I don’t know why your mom won’t reserve your furry art :-) You are looking super adorable, Katie san!

Mickey's Musings said...

Lovely picture Katie.
We also think you need to keep sharing your furs around the house.
:)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Angel Simba said...

I think if your Mommy had saved all the furs that she has collected, it would be enough to make another cat or two with. But maybe you like being an only child. Hmmmm.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

What an awesome photo and yeah us humans don't like fur as much as you kitties do

Cupcake said...

#humansamiright I have found moms to be VERY disturbed by our precious furs. Mom always threatens to make a new doggie out of the furs and throw me in the garbage. So far, I've been lucky.... Watch your back, KI.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

meowmeowmans said...

sheesh. Why would your mom gather up all your pretty furs like that, Katie???

The Chair Speaks said...

Awww, Katie, that look on your pretty face reminds our human of our late Tanya. Purrs and lots of hugs!

Smudge said...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with leaving bits of yourself everywhere you go. That photo of you is so darn cute, dear Katie.

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

That's pretty nervy! After all that hard work and your mom goes behind you and ruins it. pffffttt....

The Whiskeratti said...

Yep, this is totally a mom thing to do. All our hard work and effort, and they ruin it!

John Bellen said...

Your mum just wants your home to look perfect for you, Katie. And a floofy cat does leave a lot of herself about, you know.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh the fur-spreading is quite a task for you kitties!
You do give your Mom such an intense look in this photo...
Sending you hugs,
Mariette

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Leo says: Katie, your fur should stay permanently wherever you put it! Doesn't your mom know art when she sees it?? Sheesh. Want me to come over and help you re-fur everything? Some gray mixed with the black and white should really fry her brain, huh? hee hee I'll bring treats too!