Katie Isabella and Her Family
You adorable girl! Can I join you in your sun puddle?
How stunning! Enjoy your recharging.
Oh Katie, you do look comfy. Good idea to just do what ever comes along. You all have a great day.
Have a fun day beautiful Katie!
YES Flynn...please. Hurry. xoxoxo
You look ready sweet Katie. Have a pawsum weekend.Luv ya'Dezi
We bet you're having a fabulous day, Katie!
Serious adorableness alert!
Good plan Katie!
OH Katie you made our Mom squee!
Oh Katie! You are just adorable!
My goodness, you are seriously cute, Katie san! I'm squeeing here :-)Enjoy your nap, sweetheart. Happy Memorial Day weekend!
Definitely, totally ready!
Are you putting on a show for the brovvers???
Well you definitely look HAPPY and COMFY....so I'm sure you're also READY!Love, Sammy
Oh, yeah, KI. You do look ready for anything. Well-rested is always a good start. Love and licks,Cupcake
You are such a cutie. I wish I could rub that floofy tummy. XO
Beautiful Katie, when you relax, you REALLY relax! M wants to give you kisses on that cute, floofy belly.
Well, ya certainly are well-rested! Ya cant be ready ta do stuff iffen ya arent well-rested...
That's a great approach to the day that lies ahead, sweet Katie! Love to you and Mommy!
So sweet! Purrs xxAthena and Marie
Argh, you're killing me with the cute! And now I have to go revive Leo.. he passed out from mega punching the print button over and over and over and over... MOL
you are sooo cute! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody
Now that's the way to spend a holiday!
Nap time is good. :)Luv, Angel Keisha and Murphy the Poodle
Dearest Katie Isabella,Yes, you sure KNOW how to live life to the fullest!Hugs and wishing you lots of sunshine too.Mariette
I came back just to stare at your last picture, my Queen. Though it is not *exactly* a royal pose, ha ha meow!
my mom does tip-toes to do smoochie !!!!
Oh Katie, you make me smile. xxooMaggie
What a sweet heart!That's one relaxed kitty...Noodle and crew
Sweethear, yous makes mes want to cuddles with yous...the tummy shot...it made Mommy SQUEEE and she wants to snorgle your belly!KissesNellie
Post a Comment
31 comments:
You adorable girl! Can I join you in your sun puddle?
How stunning! Enjoy your recharging.
Oh Katie, you do look comfy. Good idea to just do what ever comes along. You all have a great day.
Have a fun day beautiful Katie!
YES Flynn...please. Hurry. xoxoxo
You look ready sweet Katie. Have a pawsum weekend.
Luv ya'
Dezi
We bet you're having a fabulous day, Katie!
Serious adorableness alert!
Good plan Katie!
OH Katie you made our Mom squee!
Oh Katie! You are just adorable!
My goodness, you are seriously cute, Katie san! I'm squeeing here :-)
Enjoy your nap, sweetheart. Happy Memorial Day weekend!
Definitely, totally ready!
Are you putting on a show for the brovvers???
Well you definitely look HAPPY and COMFY....so I'm sure you're also READY!
Love, Sammy
Oh, yeah, KI. You do look ready for anything. Well-rested is always a good start.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
You are such a cutie. I wish I could rub that floofy tummy. XO
Beautiful Katie, when you relax, you REALLY relax! M wants to give you kisses on that cute, floofy belly.
Well, ya certainly are well-rested! Ya cant be ready ta do stuff iffen ya arent well-rested...
That's a great approach to the day that lies ahead, sweet Katie! Love to you and Mommy!
So sweet!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Argh, you're killing me with the cute! And now I have to go revive Leo.. he passed out from mega punching the print button over and over and over and over... MOL
you are sooo cute! xoxo
catchatwithcarenandcody
Now that's the way to spend a holiday!
Nap time is good. :)
Luv, Angel Keisha and Murphy the Poodle
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Yes, you sure KNOW how to live life to the fullest!
Hugs and wishing you lots of sunshine too.
Mariette
I came back just to stare at your last picture, my Queen. Though it is not *exactly* a royal pose, ha ha meow!
my mom does tip-toes to do smoochie !!!!
Oh Katie, you make me smile.
xxoo
Maggie
What a sweet heart!
That's one relaxed kitty...
Noodle and crew
Sweethear, yous makes mes want to cuddles with yous...the tummy shot...it made Mommy SQUEEE and she wants to snorgle your belly!
Kisses
Nellie
Post a Comment