Katie Isabella and Her Family
We're also very sad about this. We knew he was getting older - like us - but didn't know he had any particular problems.
so sorry he had to goDebby in Prescott Valley, Arizonahttp://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
We were so sorry to hear he had to cross that bridge. Such a sweetie, and we sure are going to miss him.
:'(. So sad.
I was so sad to see William is gone.
So sad to hear William has left for the bridge.Emma and Buster
Rest in peace.Luv, Angel Keisha and Murphy the Poodle
I'm so sad you lost your friend dear Katie....I didn't know WMD but I see from all the outpouring of comments that he was loved by all who knew him.Love, Sammy
It is a sad sad day :'(
Sad, sad, sad.
Very sad to see William go,13 is not that old.
So sad but life does end
Too sad. Missing him already. Purrs, Seville.
We are so sad too Miss Katie :(
Post a Comment
15 comments:
We're also very sad about this. We knew he was getting older - like us - but didn't know he had any particular problems.
so sorry he had to go
Debby in Prescott Valley, Arizona
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
We were so sorry to hear he had to cross that bridge. Such a sweetie, and we sure are going to miss him.
:'(. So sad.
I was so sad to see William is gone.
So sad to hear William has left for the bridge.
Emma and Buster
Rest in peace.
Luv, Angel Keisha and Murphy the Poodle
I'm so sad you lost your friend dear Katie....I didn't know WMD but I see from all the outpouring of comments that he was loved by all who knew him.
Love, Sammy
It is a sad sad day :'(
Sad, sad, sad.
Very sad to see William go,13 is not that old.
So sad but life does end
Too sad. Missing him already. Purrs, Seville.
Too sad. Missing him already. Purrs, Seville.
We are so sad too Miss Katie :(
Post a Comment