December 6, 2015

Easy on Sunday

Kitties,  I'm taking the day off.  I work too hard.








34 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dang pretty Katie, you know you shouldn't work too hard sweetie!

The Whiskeratti said...

Of course you do, we totally understand your need for down time.

Terri said...

Well, why not? Sunday is a day of rest...well, it's supposed to be!

Annie Bear said...

Great idea, Katie! Best yet! By the way, you do Easy like a pro!

meowmeowmans said...

You work very hard, Katie! You deserve to have a nice, easy day, sweet girl! :)

Hugs to you and Mommy.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Your white paws are so cute, Miss Katie!

Purrs,
The Chans

CATachresis said...

Oooh! Your Maj Queen Katie Isabella! When you've done a little bit of the Royal Easy, I shall be waiting for you in our usual place!! ;-) ❤️❤️

Anonymous said...

You be lookin' just gawjus sweet Katie. You do work very hard, enjoy yous day off.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look exhausted Katie!

Mickey's Musings said...

Some kitty looks mighty comfy :)
Pretty happy too d we'd guess ;)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Marg said...

WEll glad you are getting some gooe R and R Katie. WE like doing that too. You do look very comfy..

The Island Cats said...

You deserve to take 2 days off, Katie!

Gigi said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! I can see the sweat just pouring off you there! The exertion! The exhaustion! Why not teleport over once you've recharged your batteries?

Lone Star Cats said...

Holdin down laps is tuff work.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabelle,
Haha, I do recognize that overworked pose!
Hugs,
Mariette

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I wish I could do that!

Anonymous said...

Those 2 perfect white feet, though....

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Anonymous said...

Obviously you're exhausted! Rest up Katie!

Hugs, Sammy

Tamago said...

You sure deserve a day off! You look really comfy and relaxed there :-) Enjoy your beautiful nap, Katie san xoxo

pilch92 said...

You deserve a day off. Spooky sends you a kiss.

SailorEdgar said...

It's not easy being so adorable! :-)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

OMC! Look at those darling back feets! You most certainly do deserve a break, Katie!

Mariodacat said...

You need to relax more Katie - take more naps and be kind to yourself. You do work too hard! That is a yummy picture of you - I can't help but give you a big SMOOCH.

Angel Simba said...

Naw, Katie. You wuz just lovin' on favorite brovver.

Colehaus Cats said...

Hey, now this is the time of year to enjoy some time off. Have a good nap!

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Katie!
Suggestions was not too much because some of disappointent as my sense of nomalecy!
I hope you have a wonderful day full of scratches treats and tummy rubbins.
xxooxx
Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
Michiko

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

We all need some time off

Anonymous said...

Sunday is a good day to just hang out. I hope yours was purrfect. xo

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Squeeeeee!!! Look at that sweet Katie belly rub in action!!!! So cute!!!

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Awww Katie, dear. You do everything so beautifully- even napping.
xxoo
Maggie

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

Well I see one of your brovers realizes how hard you work and made a lap just for you

Jans Funny Farm said...

Looks like you had a good head start on your day off. Hope you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

Good napping to you both!

Kea said...

Oh my goodness! We hope you've recovered from all the exhausting work now, Katie!

Please tell your mom thanks, yes, it does mean something to know that her old p&s did a great job. Our human still is struggling with finding the right white balance setting for the cr*ppy light in the house. LOL.

Purrs and peace.