Kitties, look at what *I* won! Isn't it wonderfuls!???
I won the prize for the fill in section of Queen Nellie's bloggie, The Cat From Hell! You got to say where you wanted to go for vacation and what you wanted to do. Well, you know ME! I wanted to go see three very special mancats! Heeeee.
I'm gonna have FUN!!! Look at Spitty and Boomie! Austin is being a gentleman of course.

38 comments:
Oh, that is pawsome. Concatulations!
Congrats on winning the competition Katie - of course Austin is behaving like a gentleman as he's the purrfect English gentleman and has impeccable table manners!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Congratulations, Miss Katie. Have fun! ~xo~
Very cute!
Awesome! Total funs!
We saw this on Nellie's blog and it is just fabulous. Love the kitties' expressions and how she captured the personalities. So glad you won, Katie.
Concats, you lucky girl!
Very cute! Say hi to Tutu for us when you're visiting Boomer!
That is super cute Katie, just like you!
Cats. Super cute photo.
Emma and Buster
That is just fantastic Miss Katie!
I love it - Nellie's human really captured you!
Wow! That's awesome! Love Spitty showing his claws, MOL You look beautiful as usual Katie dear!
Your Majesty, we are yours to do your bidding! ;) Hehe, Miss Katie, we mere mortal mancats bask in your beauty and magnificatitude!!
What fun!! And I am honoured to be but a serf and menial in your Queendom! Thank you for the kind favour you have bestowed xxxxx ❤️❤️
ConCATulations, sweet Katie! We love, love, love the cartoon that Nellie and her Mommy made of you, Boomer, Spitty and Austin! :)
Oh and I meant to say, when you do the world trip to visit us, perhaps we could, you know, plight the odd troth or something just to pass the time *goes off to check dick shun airy definition* ;) xoxoxoxoxox
Congratulations on your award, Katie...great image, too!
Congrats Katie. on winning that great contest. Wouldn't it be fun to go see all your boyfriends. You sure have a lot of them. Hope all of you have a great day.
Whoa - Way to go Katie. I Love that picture it's the Cat's Meow!
Concatulations. Katie! What a wonderful vacation you will have.
Purrs ... Rainbow
conga ratz two ewe katie.....N thiz car tune Nellie made iz total lee total lee TOTAL LEE AWESUM......we loves it !!! ♥♥♥
Way to go KATIE!
Pawsome! But don't ya wanna visit me and Crockett too??
Wow, what a cute cartoon! And Katie san, you know how to have a fun vacation. Good company is always important :-)
NO! Katie, there'll be no "troth-plighting" or anything remotely like that!
O, that Austin. He's a wily one, all gentlemancatly on the outside and devious in his dark little heart!
We saw that you won the cartoon of the week from Nellie and her Mom - it's FURRRABULOUS! I know those mancats would love for you to visit them - who wouldn't ??!!!
Hugs, Sammy
Purrhaps mes should have has the cartoon monkey have Spitty whapping Austin....
Oh well, next time!
Kisses
Nellie
What a cool photo, Katie! We bet you would have a ball on that vacation :)
Congratulations!! That graphic came out great. Spooky would like you to visit him too- he is a gentleman :)
Concatulations Katie!!! What a wonderful trip you will have. We are wishing you safe travels!
that Nellie is sooo talented! That is pawesome for sure! Enjoy!
Congratulations! Such a wonderful graphic.
Oh Miss Katie it is WONDERFUL!!!! You look every inch as furrabulous as you are too!
Luvs
Marty
Oh my gosh.. that is SO fabulous!!!
We absolutely LOVE Miss Nellie's illustrations. She (and her momma) are so very talented!
Katie, wow, that's fantastic! Nellie and her mom are very talented!
Tell your own mom thank you for stopping by. Yes, I thought it was cute!
It's pawsum Katie. And yous look so cute. Have a gweat weekend.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Lexi
Love the look on Austin’s face. MOL!
Wow Katie you WON! I have been trying but have not yet! Purrs sweet gal!
Post a Comment