You must make many quick sales Mr Bisquick. I hesitate to say that it's your beauty that does it but I am sure you have very good business sense as well.
My Peep #1 wants to talk to him. She says she'd like to pick him up and give him lots of cuddles, too. You think he's into that? Sure would take some of the pressure off me.
My Peep #1 wants to talk to him. She says she'd like to pick him up and give him lots of cuddles, too. You think he's into that? Sure would take some of the pressure off me.
Mr. Bisquick is a very handsome manager! He's got such a gorgeous coat and stunning eyes. If I were at his store, I'd probably buy more things than I need :-)
32 comments:
Hi there Mr. Bisquick, so who are you?? You are very handsome, whoever you are. You all have a great day.
Da boss is very handsome!
Mr. Bisquick is very handsome indeed! He must be a shop cat.
You must make many quick sales Mr Bisquick. I hesitate to say that it's your beauty that does it but I am sure you have very good business sense as well.
Which store is he at? I see kitty toys in the background.
Mr Bisquick has very interesting eyes - each one a different color.
He is Manager of a pet food store.
Pretty boy! Bet you manage things just fine! Cats make the best snoopervisors!
I bet Bisquick keeps that store in tip-top shape! I love his eyes!
I bet he does a great job!
Handsome guy! I don't know why they call that "odd-eyed". It's unusual but stunning, I think.
xxoo
Maggie
Aaaaaaw Him's weally cute Katie. Have a gweat weekend.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Lexi
My Peep #1 wants to talk to him. She says she'd like to pick him up and give him lots of cuddles, too. You think he's into that? Sure would take some of the pressure off me.
Purrs,
Seville
My Peep #1 wants to talk to him. She says she'd like to pick him up and give him lots of cuddles, too. You think he's into that? Sure would take some of the pressure off me.
Purrs,
Seville
I'm not sure I'd have the nerve to talk to Mr. Bisquick. He looks pretty intimidating. *wink*
-the biped
Oooh, Mommy wants to snuggle with him! Well, I think I do too!
What a handsome guy! But we bet he is very no nonsense.
Mr. Bisquick has the most beautiful eyes. The better to keep an eye on the customers, we thinks, MOL
Sasha, Sami, & Saku
Mr. Bisquick is a very handsome manager! He's got such a gorgeous coat and stunning eyes. If I were at his store, I'd probably buy more things than I need :-)
Whoa! Look at those eyes. They should have called him Mr. Bowie. BTW, I love love love your header.
Mr Bisquick has a gorgeous beautiful eyes Your Mummy wants to snuggle with him.
He is pretty!
Luv, Angel Keisha and Murphy the Poodle
Oh yes, I'd have to talk to him if I were in his store!
What a handsome guy to greet people coming into the store!
Hugs, Sammy
He exudes authority! Cool dude. He could be Maggie's brother! She is from Kentucky.
what a handsome kitty and he is extra special because each of his eyes are a different color! So handsome!
Such a handsome boy! Love his eyes!!!
That is the cutest store manager ever. Make sure you visit us today, Spooky is waiting for you by the tunnel.
Mr. Bisquick looks like a knowledgeable and competent manager. And he's handsome, too!
What a handsome man cat! Mes would loves to gets to knows him better!!!
Kisses
Nellie
Hello Mr. Bisquick nice to meet you
My goodness he is one handsome Man-Cat. Is there romance in the air Katie?
Wow, Katie - thought I was your boyfriend. Now I find this white dude infringing on my territory. I has to admit tho that he is a handsome fellow.
Post a Comment